- "Brown, Margaretta E Garner, d. 90 E Logan St, Philadelphia, PA, 6 Sep 1919, widow, b. 28 Dec 1831, age 87-8-8, b. NY City, father Henry Garner b. England, mother Elizabeth Mc? Mackin b. Penna, informant Mary S Koch, 90 E Logan, cause general paralysis, bur. Cedar Hill, 10 Sep 1919."
- "Brownfield, Elizabeth S, d. 12 Nutt Ave, Uniontown, Fayette County, PA, 26 Jun 1926, widowed, b. Penna, 9 May 1839, age 87-1-17, housewife, father Samuel Sackett b. PA, mother Priscilla Colwell b. PA, informant B B Brownfield of Uniontown, cause chronic interstitial myocarditis, bur. Oak Grove, 29 Jun 1926." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Cady, Mrs Charlott H, d. 1408 Penna Ave W, Warren, Warren County, PA, 10 Oct 1909, b. Rotland [Rutland] VT, 30 Jan 1823, age 86-8-10, widowed, father Frederick Hammond b. VT, mother Electa Sacket b. VT, informant Mrs S C Peterson, Sheffield, PA, cause cirrhosis of liver, bur. Youngsville Cemetery, 12 Oct 1909."
- "Hammond, Frank G, d. Pittsfield, Warren County, PA, 22 Mar 1914, b. Cattaraugus, NY, 9 Apr 1838, age 75-11-13, married, occ. Justice of Peace, father Frederick Hammond, mother Electa Sackett, informant Mrs R G Campbell, Pittsfield, cause cirrhosis of liver, contributory over-eating & sedentary habits, bur. Riverside Cem, Pittsfield, 25 Mar 1914."
- "McGuire, Ida May, d. Erie, Erie County, PA, 20 Dec 1936, res. 2432 East Ave, 5th Ward, b. Phillipsville, PA, 9 Aug 1864, 72-4-11, married, wife of Jesse McGuire, father Casper Titus b. PA, mother Marion Sackett b. PA, informant Donald J Peterson, cause generalized arteriosclerosis of heart & vascular system resulting from senility, bur. Erie Cem, 23 Dec 1936."
- "Sackett, Arthur, d. Hallstead, Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania, 17 Aug 1910, b. Hallstead, 15 Aug 1910, cause congenital heart disease, father Frank Sackett b. Susq Co, mother Rose Gifford b. NY, informant Frank Sackett, bur. Hallstead, 17 Aug 1910." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Blair, d. Fairview Private Hospital, Bradford, McKean County, PA, 24 Sep 1937, res. Bradford 35y, res. 116 High St, 5th Ward, married, b. 3 Mar 1868, age 69-6-21, retired, Tuna Mfg Mill (for 35y), last worked Apr 1935, b. Tyrone, PA, father Robert Lee Sackett b. USA, mother Sarah Jane Jackson b. USA, informant wife Lola L Sackett, Bradford, cause carcinoma of bladder, bur. Salem, Jefferson County, PA, 26 Sep 1937." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Charles S, d. Borough of Sharpesville, Mercer County, PA, 27 Aug 1932, res. 1645 Hall Ave, widowed, b. Wayne, OH, 10 Nov 1858, age 73-9-17, retired farmer, father Simon Sackett b. unknown, mother unknown, informant L A Sackett, cause apoplexy, bur. New Lyme, Ohio, 30 Aug 1932." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Cora Palmer, d. 4990 Willow Drive, Whitehall, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, PA, 19 Mar 1958, res. 4990 Willow Drive, aged 92, b. Unionport, Ohio, 25 Jul 1865, widow of Harry Oliver Sackett, father Phillip Palmer, mother Mahalia Waters, informant Mrs Kenneth Miller, 4990 Willow Drive, cause coronary occlusion, bur. Sewickley Cemetery, Allegheny County, 22 Mar 1958." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Eliza G, b. Whitehaven, PA, d. Polyclinic, Philadelphia, PA, 3 Dec 1894, age 41, married, bur. Whitehaven, 4 Dec 1894." [Abstract from Ancestry transcript]
- "Sackett, Elizabeth S, d. Freeman Nursing Home, Great Bend, Susquehanna County, PA, 30 Apr 1954, res. Main Street, Hallstead, Susq., PA, widowed, b. 7 Jan 1879, age 75, housewife, b. Durham, England, father Isaac Dawes, mother Emily Downing, informant Mrs Lawrence Lord, Great Bend, cause cerebral hemorrhage, bur. 3 May 1954, Squires Cemetery, Hop Bottom, Susq. Co., PA." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Ella N, d. Allentown, Lehigh County, PA, 12 May 1931, b. PA, 15 Oct 1862, age 68-6-27, widowed, husband George Sackett, father Samuel Serfoss b. PA, mother Rosetta Edwards b. England, informant Mrs George Starner, 727 N 21st St, cause failing compensation, bur. Laurel Cem, White Haven, 16 May 1931." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Florence, d. Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 3 Jul 1954, res. 915 Oakmont St, Philadelphia, never married, age 80, b. Philadelphia, 16 Jan 1874, retired bookkeeper, father Winfield, mother Sarah Abrams, cause coronary occlusion, bur. Oakland Cem, Phila, 7 Jul 1954." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, George O, d. White Haven, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, 31 Mar 1930, married, age 87, retired, b. US, father b. US, mother b. US, informant Mrs Geo Sackett, White Haven, cause cerebral hemorrhage, bur. Laurel Cemetery, White Haven, 3 Apr 1930." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Gerald Archer, d. Summit Twp, Crawford County, PA, 12 Aug 1952, res. RD#2 Meadville, Summit Twp, b. Saegertown, PA, 17 May 1904, 48-2-25, machinist, toolmaker, married, father William H Sackett, mother Harriet Lytle, informant Charles F Sackett, 424 Baldwin St, Meadville, cause of death, suicide, severed spinal cord, shot gun wound into mouth, bur. Saegertown Cemetery, Hayfield Twp, Crawford County, 14 Aug 1952." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Harry Oliver, d. 228 Frederick Ave, Sewickley, Allegheny County, PA, 20 May 1926, b. Alliance, Ohio, 12 May 1868, 58-0-8, freight agent, Sewickley, wife Cora Palmer Sackett, father Samuel S Sackett b. OH, mother Rebecca Green b. Sewickley, informant Hope Sackett Shafer, 228 Frederick Ave, cause chronic myocarditis, bur. Sewickley Cemetery, 24 May 1926." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Jacob R, d. Philadelphia, PA, 13 Feb 1876, age 54, married, occ. tavern, res. Main Street, bur. William Penn Cemetery, 16 Feb 1876." [Abstract from Ancestry transcript]
- "Sackett, Kathryn, d. Scranton, Lackawanna County, PA, 28 Oct 1934, res. 1129 Watson St, married, wife of Samuel E Sackett, b. 3 Apr 1869, age 65-6-25, housewife, b. Farmington, PA, father Amzi Hagar b. Farmington, mother Mary Margaret Ulery b. Brownfield PA, informant Samuel E Sackett, 1129 Watson St, Scranton, cause myocarditis, bur. Mountain Valley Cem, Hallstead, PA, 31 Oct 1934."
- "Sackett, Leroy S, d. Columbia Hospital, Wilkinsburg, Allegheny County, PA, 6 Dec 1956, aged 60, res. 903 Painter Avenue, Natrona Hgts, Harrison Twp, Allegheny County, married, maintenance man, b. Wilmerding, PA, 18 Apr 1896, wife Lillian Quinn Sackett, father Samuel Sackett, mother Sarah Hodson, informant Philip M Sackett Sr, Natrona Heights, cause dissecting aneurysm of abdominal aorta, bur. Mt Airy Cemetery, 10 Dec 1956."
- "Sackett, Lillian May, d. 9239 Academy Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 6 Jun 1958, res. 9239 Academy Rd, widowed, b. PA, 21 Sep 1878, age 79, housewife, father John Wilson, mother unk, informant Nelson Sackett, 3108 Fordham Rd, cause cardiac failure, bur. Oakland Cemetery, Phila, 10 Jun 1958." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Lydia J, d. Hallstead, Susquehanna County, PA, 10 Jul 1930, 81-10-19, b. Liberty Twp, Susq Co, PA, 21 Aug 1848, housework, widow of Edwin L Sackett, father Abram Osterhout b. NY, mother Jane Kelder b. NY, informant Samuel E Sackett, Scranton, PA, cause cancer of liver?, bur. Mountain Valley Cemetery, Liberty Twp, Susq Co, 13 Jul 1930." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Mrs Mary E, d. Harrisburg, Dauphin County, PA, 2 Apr 1928, res. 1810 Chestnut St, 9th Ward, widowed, b. New York City, 6 Jun 1857, 70-9-26, occ. at home, husband Henry A Sackett, father John Sweeney b. Ireland, mother Elizabeth Courtney b. Ireland, informant Mrs E Kraemer, 1810 Chestnut St, cause sarcoma of liver, bur. Mont Clair Heights, NJ, 4 Apr 1928." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Myron Ward, d. Liberty St, Meadville, Crawford County, Pennsylvania, 12 Jan 1916, married, b. Ohio, 24 Oct 1842, age 73-2-19, occ. Supreme Recorder AOUW, father Ward E Sackett b. America, mother Fid[e]lia Turner b. America, informant Edgar Sackett, Meadville, cause cerebral hemorrhage, bur. Greendale, 15 Jan 1916." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Neal Cameron, d. Stonycreek, Cambria County, PA, 12 Dec 1931, res. Fern Ave, RD#3, b. Rochester, NY, 21 Oct 1891, age 40-1-21, salesman, married, wife Iva Porter, father Charles Sackett b. OH, mother Clara Knowles b. OH, informant Mrs Iva Sackett, Fern Ave, cause strangulation by hanging self with small hemp rope; was found in outbuilding some distance from home in Stonycreek; suicide, bur. Grandview Cem, 15 Dec 1931."
- "Sackett, Rebecca, d. Shenango Valley Osteopathic Hospital, Farrell, Mercer County, PA, 19 Feb 1965, res. 516 Nimick St, Sharon, PA, married, b. Idaville, Indiana, 30 Aug 1896, aged 68, janitress, spouse Lyle A Sackett, father Frank Hunter, mother Julia Wakeland, informant R C Sackett, 361 Andrew St, Sharon, PA, cause debilitation due to malignancy of uterus, bur. West Side Sharpsville, Mercer Co, PA, 22 Feb 1965." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Russell Rhodes, d. 4316 Higbee St, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, PA, 10 Mar 1952, res. 4316 Higbee St, b. Philadelphia, 16 Apr 1877, age 74, insurance agent, Metropolitan Ins Co, father Winfield Sackett, mother Sarah Abrams, informant Lillian M Sackett, 4316 Higbee St, cause R Hemiplegia (recurrent), bur. Oakland, Philadelphia, 13 Mar 1952."
- "Sackett, Samuel Edwin, d. Button Rest Home, Rural Springville Twp, Susquehanna County, PA, 10 Feb 1954, res. Main Street, Hallstead, Susquehanna County, married, b. 24 May 1869, age 84, railroad engineer, b. Liberty Twp, Susquehanna County, father Edwin Sackett, mother Lydia Osterhout, informant Elna L Ball, Nicholson, PA, cause broncho-pneumonia, cerebro-vascular acc., bur. 13 Feb 1954, Mt Valley Cemetery, Liberty Twp."
- "Sackett, Samuel S, d. Harrison, Allegheny County, PA, 13 Mar 1932, res. 1123 Linden St, Natrona Heights, widower, retired, b. Indiana, 4 Mar 1842, 90-0-9, father Sackett, mother unk, informant Leroy S Sackett, 1123 Linden St, cause acute influenza, bur. Mt Airy, 16 Mar 1932." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Sarah, d. Cherry Street, Brackenridge, Allegheny County, PA, 27 Feb 1910, married, b. England, 16 Jul 1867, 42-7-11, housewife, father Wm Hodson b. England, mother Annie Walton b. England, informant S S Sackett, Brackenridge, cause tuberculosis of lungs, bur. Prospect, 28 Feb 1910." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Sarah P, d. 4912 N 5th St, 27 Feb 1927, widowed, b. PA, 27 Feb 1849*, age 78-4-3*, father Jacob Abram b. PA, mother Isabella Insller b. PA, informant Sara Sackett, 4912 N 5th St, Phila, cause chronic nephritis, bur. Oakland Cemetery, 2 Mar 1927." [Abstract from Ancestry image] [Date of birth and age do not match. 1900 census states date of birth Nov 1849.]
- "Sackett, William, d. VA Hospital Aspinwall, PA, O'Hara Township, Allegheny County, PA, 15 Dec 1958, res. 115 Juniata Street, Natrona, Allegheny County, age 64, b. Pittsburgh, PA, 20 Jan 1894, widowed, retired watchman, wife's name unk., father Samuel Sackett, mother Sara Hodson, informant Hospital, cause carcinoma of colon, bur. Mt Airy Cemetery, Harrison Twp, Natrona Hgts, 18 Dec 1958." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, William Harvy, d. Saegertown, Crawford County, PA, 10 Apr 1939, b. Saegertown, 25 Jul 1859, age 79-8-15, blacksmith, widower of Hattie Sackett, father Jacob Thomas Sackett b. Saegertown, mother Mary Jane Woodring b. Saegertown, informant Ralph Sackett of Saegertown, cause diabetes mellitus, bur. Saegertown, 12 Apr 1939." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Winfield, d. 1005 Robbins Ave, Philadelphia, PA, 16 Dec 1916, married, b. PA, 4 Nov 1849, 67, occ. inspection, father Jacob Sackett b. PA, mother Anna Brittin b. PA, informant Miss Florence Sackett, 1005 Robbins Ave, cause collapse due to toxaemia, contributory acute intestinal obstruction, bur. Oakland Cemetery, 20 Dec 1916."
- "Shafer, Hope S, d. 2510 Winston Rd, Hanover Twp, Northampton County, PA, 5 Apr 1965, res. 2510 Winston Rd, married, 66, b. Sewickley, PA, 31 Jul 1898, homemaker, spouse Corwin C Shafer, father Harry Sackett, mother Cora Palmer, informant C C Shafer, 2510 Winston Rd, cause cardio vascular accident, bur. Nisky Hill Cem, Bethlehem, PA, 8 Apr 1965." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
"Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906–1966", digital image, Ancestry.com. (Researched by Chris Sackett).
"Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates Index, 1803–1915," database, Ancestry.com. (Researched by Chris Sackett).