The objectives of The Sackett Family Association are to research and record historical and genealogical data on Sackett descendants worldwide.
Membership of the Association is open to anyone with an interest in the Sackett family history. The only requirements for membership are an interest in Sackett family history and a willingness to share research findings with other members. There are no fees for membership.
The rules of the Association are in the Constitution.
Benefits of membership
If you are as fascinated by Sackett family history as we are you will want to
- share and compare your research with other Sackett family members
- break down your brick walls — experienced Sackett researchers are always willing to help
- make contact with "new" cousins
- meet other Sackett descendants at regular reunions
- get automatic subscription to the Sackett family mailing list
- make a contribution by working with others on collaborative Sackett research projects
- help run the Association by seeking election to the Committee.
Members have their own web page in the members' register with links to their Sackett ancestors' pages.
The Sackett family mailing list is the main forum for the exchange of research findings and the posting of queries about Sackett family history and genealogy. Association members are automatically subscribed (free) to the list. List Administrator Terri Carlson will be pleased to help with any subscription matters.
Committee of The Sackett Family Association
Non-committee post holders
Nancy Cluff Siders, 2003–04
Fred Sackett, 2004–05
Thurmon King, 2005–07
Mary Lou Sackett, 2008
Don Hertzler, 2008–09
Tom Smith, 2009–10
Michelle Marolis, 2010
Chris Sackett, 2011–12
Debbie Barbee, 2012–14
Darlene Sackett, 2014–15
Ted Smith, 2015–18