|Father||Thomas Sackett (1676-1760)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Nuby (1680-)|
Henry Sackett is the most recent common ancestor of the great majority of present-day English Sacketts.
Children of Henry Sackett and Elizabeth Clifford
- Thomas Sackett+ b. 1734, d. Dec 1817
- Elisabeth Sackett b. Jan 1735/36
- Henry Sackett+ b. c 1737, d. 20 Jan 1818
- Ann Sackett+ b. 1739
- William Sackett+ b. 1741, d. Apr 1819
- John Sackett+ b. 20 Dec 1743, d. 11 Mar 1827
- Richard Sackett+ b. 1745, d. Apr 1831
- Mary Sackett b. 1748, d. Mar 1760
- Jeremiah Sackett+ b. 1749, d. 17 Jul 1838
- Benjamin Sackett b. 1749, d. 18 Mar 1749/50
- Edward Sackett b. 22 Jan 1753, d. 1844
- Benjamin Sackett b. Jan 1756, d. May 1756
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Appears in||Sackett snippets|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Alan Francis Pettman & Phyllis Mary Pemble relationship chart
Henry Sackett & Elizabeth Sackett relationship chart
Sackett shipwrights of London
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, All Saints, Birchington, Kent (Transcript), "18 February 1710/11 Henry s. Thomas & Elizabeth Sackett."
- Burials Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "7 October 1790 Henry Sackett, 80."
- Thanet Obituary, monumental inscription, St Peter's Church, Thanet, Kent, head & body stone, "Henry Sackett 1 October 1790 aged 80; Elizabeth ux. 11 January 1786 aged 77; Mary their daughter 9 April 1759 aged 11; Benjamin their son lies in Birchn. yd. ob. infant. " [Henry & Elizabeth had two sons whom they named Benjamin, one the twin of Jeremiah born in 1749, and the other born in 1756. Both died in infancy].
- Marriages Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "8 April 1733 Henry Sackette & Elizabeth Clifford."
- Date of birth calculated from age at death.
- Burials Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "22 January 1786 Elizabeth Sackett, 77."
|Last Edited||2 November 2019|