|Father||John Sackett (1594-after 1642)|
|Mother||Mary ___ (c 1600-)|
Thomas was named as a beneficiary in his brother John's will made at St Lawrence in ThanetG on 1 April 1678.7 He and each of his sisters were to receive one shilling.
Children of Thomas Sackett and Anne Brown
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Society of Genealogists), "26 June 1642 Thomas s. John & Mary Sackett."
- Burials Register, Birchington, Kent (Transcript), "9 July 1680 Thomas Sackett."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "1 June 1669 Thomas Sackett of Birchington husbandman bachelor 26 whose father consents & Anne Browne same parish maiden 26 daughter of Thomas Browne who also consents as is testified by Pash Taylor same parish maiden. At St Mary Bredin Canterbury."
- Marriages Register, St Mary Bredin, Canterbury, Kent, "1 June 1669 Thomas Sacket & Anne Browne."
- Date of birth based on age at marriage.
- Burials Register, Birchington, Kent (Transcript), "15 March 1712/13 Anne Sackett, widow."
- Will of John Sackett of St Lawrence, Thanet, Kent, 1 April 1678, proved at (Court not known), 3 August 1678 (Kent Archives Office).
|Sackett line||Great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||6 September 2019|