|Father||Paul Sackett (1665-1720)|
|Mother||Jane Bridges (c 1673-)|
Paul and his wife Sarah were named as the beneficiaries in the will of their son Paul who died abroad while serving in the Royal Navy.7
Children of Paul Sackett and Sarah Gilbert
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John in Thanet, Kent, "21 May 1705 Paul s. Paul & Jane Sackett."
- Burials Register, St John in Thanet, Kent (Marion Sackett transcripts), "15 March 1791 Paul Sackett, 85."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "26 March 1735 Paul Sackett of St John in Thanet, bachelor & Sarah Gilbert of Faversham, spinster. At St Dunstan Canterbury or Faversham."
- Marriages Register, St Dunstan's, Canterbury, Kent (Transcript), "27 March 1735 Paul Sacket & Mary Gilbert (Lic)." [This seems to be a mistake for Sarah Gilbert. See Licence & subsequent issue at St John in Thanet].
- Birth date calculated from age at death.
- Burials Register, St John in Thanet, Kent (Marion Sackett transcripts), "4 May 1774 Sarah Sackett wife of Paul senr., 67."
- Will of Paul Sackett of H.M.S. Yarmouth, 28 April 1755, proved at Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 9 March 1757 (National Archives, PROB 11/829 quire 102).
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
|Last Edited||23 Nov 2019|