Washington State marriages
- "19 Sep 1923, at Bellingham, Washington State, Carl Olson, of Bellingham, 54, single, b. Sweden, hotel keeper, father Oli Anderson b. Sweden, mother Anna Pearson b. Sweden; to Helen L Sackett, of Bellingham, 42, divorced, b. Oakdale, Neb, housekeeper, father Chas G Rouse b. Illinois, mother Lydia Motten b. Indiana. By E A G Hardie?, Superior Judge, Ballingham. Witnesses: Mrs May F Olson, ? Olson." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "6 Jan 1926, at Sunnyside, Yakima County, Washington, O A Bond, of Yakima County, & Dorothy E Sackett, of Salt Lake County, Utah, by Mrs Albert C Hartley, Minister of the Gospel. Witnesses: Margaret B Carty, Wilbur T Bond." [Marriage certificate] [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "License 5 Jan 1926, married 6 Jan 1926, at Sunnyside, WA, Oliver A Bond, 32, 1st m, of Mabton, WA, b. MI, farmer, father W E Bond, mother Florence E Burt; and Dorothy E Sackett, 22, 1st m, of Salt Lake City, UT, b. Colorado, student, father Dwight P Sackett, mother Mary Sackett. By Mrs Albert C Hartley, Asst Pastor. Witnesses: Margaret B Carty, Wilbur T Bond." [Marriage register] [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "13 Jul 1929, Vancouver, Clark County, WA, Wayne Sackett, of Barracks, Vancouver, 28, single, b. MO, soldier, father Elmer Sackett b. MO, mother Lilly Hamilton b. MO; & Agnes Hunt, of 825 Kellingsworth, Portland, Ore, 20, single, b. Oregon, cook, father John Hunt b. Ireland, mother Mary Housen b. Denmark." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "7 Nov 1930, at Whatcom County, Washington, Don Sackett, of Whatcom, and Rosetta Georgia Baer, of Whatcom. By E B Smith, clergyman, St Paul's Church, Bellingham, Washington. Witnesses: Mrs Carl Olson, Joan Cameron." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "23 Jun 1931, Walla Walla, WA, Manley Ray Sackett, of Pullman, WA, 27, 1st m., b. Orient, WA, professor, father Earl James Sackett b. Gobesville, MI, mother Antoinette Hall b. Lake City, MI; and Mabel R Thomas, of Walla Walla, 25, 1st m., b. Cooper County, MO, teacher, father George Hyde Thomas b. Boonville MO, mother Lillian Bidstrup b. Booneville MO. Witnesses: Ruby Grasse of Shoshone ID, Mrs G H Thomas of Walla Walla. By Paul H Ashby, Minister, ME Church."
- "18 Jun 1954, Millwood, Spokane County, WA, Frank A Treibel, of Spokane, and Beverly Sackett, of Spokane. Witnesses: James Windecker, Richard Cramer. By Rev Roy E Howes." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Affidavit for License 25 Mar 1974, Arnold H Sackett Sr, 60, b. Winnebago, MN, 30 Sep 1913, widowed, police officer, of 12435 S E Reed Way, Portland, Oregon, & Wanda J Billups, 57, b. Brigham City, UT, 2 Mar 1917, telephone oper, of 12435 S E Reed Way." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
"Washington Marriage Records 1854–2013," digital image, Ancestry.com. (Researched by Chris Sackett).