|Father||John Sackett (1654-1727)|
|Mother||Mary Taylor (c 1655-1722)|
Paul made his will at MargateG on 4 April 1752. He left his house and contents to his wife Anne. The will also named his children, Paul and Anne. The will was proved on 12 December 1770.7
Paul was named as a beneficiary in his brother John's will made at St Peter in ThanetG on 29 November 1756.8 He was left a sum of £20.
Date: 4 April 1752.
Proved: Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 12 December 1770.
Source: Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-98-358.
Testator: Paul Sackett of Margate, Kent.
Wife Anne, dwelling house & contents.
Children Paul & Anne mentioned.
Children of Paul Sackett and Ann (___) Simmons
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "29 January 1692/93 Paul s. John & Mary Sackett."
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "13 July 1761 Paul Sackett."
- Marriages Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts; Society of Genealogists), "29 April 1735 Paul Sackett of St John & Ann Simmons wid. of St Lawrence (lic)."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "26 April 1735 Paul Sackett of St John in Thanet, bachelor & Ann Simmons of St Lawrence in Thanet, widow. At St Lawrence or Minster in Thanet."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "22 July 1769 Anne Sackett widow of Paul senr., 71."
- Will of Paul Sackett of Margate, Kent, 4 April 1752, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 12 December 1770 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-98-358).
- Will of John Sackett of St Peter in Thanet, Kent, 29 November 1756, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 6 January 1757 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-95-329).
|Last Edited||23 November 2019|