|Father||William Sacket (1700-1755)|
|Mother||Hannah Bagg (say 1700-)|
William Sacket served as a private in the American Revolutionary War.12
In 1790 William was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG. In his household were four white males (16+), three white males under 16, one white female, and one other free person.13
Children of William Sacket and Lydia Weller
- Molly Sacket b. 14 Oct 1760, d. 8 Apr 1809
- William Sacket+ b. 29 Aug 1762, d. 30 Nov 1847
- Lydia Sacket+ b. 27 Oct 1764, d. 23 Aug 1838
- Moses Sacket+ b. 3 Dec 1766, d. 21 Mar 1850
- Royal Sacket+ b. 12 Jun 1769, d. 5 May 1804
- Joel Sacket+ b. 23 Jan 1772
- James Sacket b. 15 Sep 1774, d. 2 Jan 1844
- John Sacket b. 28 Feb 1780, d. 5 Jan 1807
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 227 |
Thurmon King's Database, 53
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Joel Sacket & Clarissa Sacket relationship chart
John Noah Sackett & Francelia L Sackett relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:172.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, William, s. William & Hanah (Bagg) b. Sept. 7, 1730."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1731 Sacket, William s. William & Hannah, April 25."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "227. William Sacket, b. Sept. 1730, d. in year 1802; m. Lydia Weller."
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, William, m. Lydia Wellar, Jan. 10, 1760, d. Feb. 2, 1802 ."
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1802 Feb. 2 William Sacket 71 years."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:34.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "William Sacket of W. and Lydia Wellar of W; m. Jan. 10, 1760."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1828 May 17 Wid. Lydia Sacket 89 years."
- Website National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (http://dar.org/), "Sackett, William
Birth: 9-7-1730, Westfield, Hampshire Co, Massachusetts
Death: 2-2-1802, Westfield, Hampshire Co, Massachusetts
Service Description: Capt David Mosely, Col John Mosely
Comments: Ss: Ma Sol & Sail, Vol. 13 P. 731
Residence: Westfield, Hampshire Co, Massachusetts
Spouse: Lydia Weller."
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, William Sacket. Westfield, Hampshire, MA. 4 white males (16+), 3 white males under 16, 1 white female, and 1 other free person.
|Last Edited||5 March 2018|