|Father||William Sacket (1730-1802)|
|Mother||Lydia Weller (1739-1828)|
675. Lydia Sacket, 1764–1838, daughter of (227) Capt. William and Lydia Weller Sacket, was married Mar. 16, 1785, to Solomon Noble, 1760–178_, son of Samuel Noble, of Westfield, Mass. On July 27, 1797, she was married to her second husband, Amos Bush, 1754–1810, and about 1813 to her third husband, Samuel Judd, 1775–1832.
Child of Lydia Sacket and Solomon Noble
- Lydia Noble b. 23 Dec 1785
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:34.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Lydia, d. William & Lydia Wellar, b. Oct. 27, 1764."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "675. Lydia Sacket, b. Oct. 27, 1764, d. Aug. 23, 1838; m. 1st, Solomon Noble."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1764 Sacket, Lydia d. William & Lydia, Nov. 4."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:137.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Solomon Noble of W. and Lydia Sacket of W; m. Mar. 16, 1785."
- Website Marriage Records of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1781–1835 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1785 Solomon Noble of Westfield & Lydia Sacket of Westfield."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 58|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||24 Aug 2021|