|Father||William Sacket (1730-1802)|
|Mother||Lydia Weller (1739-1828)|
Lydia was named in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 24 January 1797 and proved on 2 March 1802. She was to inherit 64 acres of land, and was also left a sum of $10.12
Weygant, The Sacketts of America, stated that Lydia married third in about 1813 Samuel Judd. This record, which appears to have been taken from Lucius Boltwood's History and Genealogy of the Family of Thomas Noble (1878), is found to have been mistaken. Lydia was buried as Lydia Bush. Samuel Judd, himself a Sackett descendant (he was Lydia's second cousin), married another cousin, Sylvia Sacket, in 1807.
Child of Lydia Sacket and Solomon Noble
- Lydia Noble b. 23 Dec 1785
Child of Lydia Sacket and Amos Bush
- Anna Bush b. c 1801, d. 2 May 1869
675. Lydia Sacket, 1764–1838, daughter of (227) Capt. William and Lydia Weller Sacket, was married Mar. 16, 1785, to Solomon Noble, 1760–178_, son of Samuel Noble, of Westfield, Mass. On July 27, 1797, she was married to her second husband, Amos Bush, 1754–1810, and about 1813 to her third husband, Samuel Judd, 1775–1832.
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:34.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Sacket, Lydia, d. William & Lydia Wellar, b. Oct. 27, 1764."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "675. Lydia Sacket, b. Oct. 27, 1764, d. Aug. 23, 1838; m. 1st, Solomon Noble."
- "Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836" (American Ancestors transcript), "1764 Sacket, Lydia d. William & Lydia, Nov. 4."
- Lucius M Boltwood, compiler, History and Genealogy of the Family of Thomas Noble, of Westfield, Massachusetts, privately printed (1878), digital image, Ancestry.com, "5226. Solomon Noble, s. of Samuel [Noble & Catharine Fowler], was b. in Westfield, Mass., May 17, 1760, and there d. May 11, 1786, æ. 25. He m. Mch. 16, 1785, Lydia Sacket, dau. of William Sacket of Westfield. She m. (2) July 12, 1797, Amos Bush, b. Apr. 4, 1754, who d. Mch. 10, 1810, æ. 56. She d. Aug. 23, 1838, æ. 74. Child born in Chester. 5396. Lydia, b. Dec. 28, 1785; m. Daniel Mosely."
- Find a Grave.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:137.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Solomon Noble of W. and Lydia Sacket of W; m. Mar. 16, 1785."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835" (American Ancestors transcript), "1785 Solomon Noble of Westfield & Lydia Sacket of Westfield."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), Westfield, First Church, marriages, "Intention 25 Jun 1797, Amos Bush & Lydia Noble, both of Westfield, married 12 Jul 1797 by Revd Noah Atwater."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), Westfield births, "Amos Bush, b. 1 Apr 1754, s. Aaron & Mary (Ashley)."
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991" (Ancestry image).
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||30 Aug 2022|