|Father||William Sacket (1730-1802)|
|Mother||Lydia Weller (1739-1828)|
Molly was named in her father's will made in WestfieldG on 24 January 1797 and proved on 2 March 1802. She was to inherit two lots of land totalling 51 acres, and was also left a sum of $12.6
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:34.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Sacket, Molle, d. William & Lydia Wellar, b. Oct. 14, 1760."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "673. Mollie Sacket, b. Oct. 14, 1760, d. Apr. 8, 1809."
- "Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836", database, American Ancestors, "1763 Sacket, Molly d. William & Lydia, May 15."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:164, William Carter & Molly Sacket, marriage intentions filed 14 May 1780.
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991", digital image, Ancestry.com.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 55|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||22 Dec 2021|