|Father||William Sacket (1730-1802)|
|Mother||Lydia Weller (1739-1828)|
In 1790 William was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG. In his household were one man, one boy, and two females.10
Children of William Sacket and Olive Dean
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 674 |
Thurmon King's Database, 56
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:34.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, William, s. William & Lydia Wellar, b. Aug. 29, 1762."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1763 Sacket, William s. William & Lydia, May 15."
- Thurmon King's database, citing Grace Keir.
- Marion Cooper, Descendants of John Dean (1650–1727) of Dedham, Mass., published by the author (1957), p 34, "Olive [Dean, d. of Faxon Dean & Mehetable (Hetty) Cleavland] b. Hadley, Mass., Jan 6, 1766; m. William Sackett at Westfield, Mass., Feb 13, 1788; [children:] Samuel, Martin, Cynthia, Olive." [The list of children in The Sacketts of America of William, Samuel, Julia, Marvin, and Laura has been confirmed by Westfield vital records.]
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:51.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "William Sackett Jr. of W. and Olive Dean of W; m. Feb. 13, 1788."
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1800 Sept. 25 A female twin child of William Sacket Jun'r Still born", "1800 Sept. 25 The other female twin child of William Sacket Jun'r Still born."
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, William Sacket Junr. Westfield, Hampshire, MA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 2 white females.
|Last Edited||6 March 2018|