|Father||William Sacket (1730-1802)|
|Mother||Lydia Weller (1739-1828)|
Joel was listed in the census in 1800 and 1810 as a householder in WestfieldG.8,9
Joel was named in his father's will made in WestfieldG on 24 January 1797 and proved on 2 March 1802. He was to inherit an equal share of the estate with his five brothers after specific bequests of lands to their two sisters.10
Children of Joel Sacket and Abigail Sheldon
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:34.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Joel, s. William & Lydia Wellar, b. Jan. 23, 1772."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "678. Joel Sacket, b. Jan. 23, 1772."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1772 Sacket, Joel s. William & Lydia, Jan. 26."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:15.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Joel Sacket of W. and Clarissa Sacket of W; m. Jan. 24, 1799."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1799 Joel Sacket of Westfield & Clarissa Sacket of Westfield."
- 1800 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Joel Sacket, Westfield, Hampshire County, Massachusetts."
- 1810 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Joel Sacket, Westfield, Hampshire County, Massachusetts."
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Wills and Probate Records, 1635-1991", digital image, Ancestry.com.
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 124|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
Joel Sacket & Clarissa Sacket relationship chart
|Last Edited||21 Dec 2021|