|Father||Samuel Sacket (1674-1709)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Bissell (c 1675-)|
Children of Elizabeth Sacket and Luke Noble
58. Elizabeth Sacket, 1702–1755, daughter of (14) Samuel and Elisabeth Bissell Sacket, was married, Jan 16, 1724, to Luke Noble, 1700-1778, son of Sergeant Luke Noble. They resided at Westfield and removed in 1743 to Great Barrington, Mass.
229. Simeon Noble, b, Mar. 3, 1729.
230. Elizabeth Noble, b. Feb. 9, 1742.
231. Naomi Noble. b. May 19, 1745; m. Samuel Judd.
Six children died in infancy.
|Sackett line||3rd great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 128|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "58. Elizabeth Sacket, b. Feb. 20, 1702, d. Nov. 22, 1755; m. Luke Noble."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:120.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Elizabeth, d. Samuell & Elizabeth, b. Feb. 20, 1702."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1702 Sacket, Elizabeth d. Samuel & Elizabeth, 12 mo 30 d." [30 February not possible; taken to mean last day of February]
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:171.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Luke Noble Jr. of W. and Elisabeth Sacket of W; m. Jan. 16, 1723/4."
|Last Edited||2 November 2019|