- "Alexander, Ruby Laura, d. Dayton Memorial Hospital, Liberty County, Texas, 25 Mar 1949, age 31, b. Jul 1917, res. Dayton, married, housewife, father Charlie Sackett b. KS, mother Ida Hornbeck b. TX, informant Archie Alexander, cause coronary occlusion, bur. Greenville near Kenefick, TX, 26 Mar 1949." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Bell, LaVonne Winifred, d. 2311 Shadydale Drive, Arlington, Tarrant County, Texas, 8 Mar 1978, age 51, b. Iowa, 26 Nov 1926, res. 2311 Shadydale Drive, married, receptionist, Mobile Home Parts, father Mark Sackett, mother Nellie Walker, informant Fred Bell, cause gunshot wound of the aorta, self-inflicted, "Deceased as found dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound of the chest", bur. 10 Mar 1978, Moore Memorial Gardens, Arlington, TX." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Cohen, Rebecca, d. Memorial Hospital, Houston, Harris County, Texas, 25 Sep 1947, age 66-4-23, b. Rochester, NY, 2 May 1881, res. 605 Tuam, Houston, widowed, housework, father Moses Sackett b. Poland, mother Leah Bowman b. Poland, informant Ben Sackett, Houston, cause adeno-carcinoma uterus, bur. Beth El, Houston, 26 Sep 1947." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Coulson, Maude Anna, d. 615 Llano Street, Coleman, Coleman County, Texas, 30 Sep 1956, age 73, b. Texas, 7 Feb 1883, res. Rural District 1, Camp Colorado Community, Coleman, Texas, widowed, housewife, father Henry Sackett b. Essex England, mother Mary MacNamara b. Kansas, informant Elena Reed, cause cerebrovascular accident [stroke], bur. Coleman City Cemetery, 1 Oct 1956." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Crocker, Elizabeth Reid, d. Methodist Hospital, Houston, Harris County, Texas, 1 Nov 1982, age 71, b. Colorado, 17 Feb 1911, housewife, res. 3257 Huntingdon Place, Houston, husband Reginald David Crocker, father Samuel Jefferson Sackett, mother Hazel Shelton Reid, informant David Crocker, cause carcinoma of breast, cremation Memorial Oaks Crematory, Houston, 2 Nov 1982." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Grissom, Laura Belle, d. Mercy Hospital, Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, 3 Feb 1963, res. 328 W St Charles, Brownsville, age 70, b. Odell, Illinois, 23 Mar 1892, legal secretary, father Willis B Sackett, mother Emma Vahldieck, informant Minnie E Taylor, cause cerebral infarction, bur. Buena Vista Burial Park, Brownsville, 5 Feb 1963." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Harmon, Inez Irene, d. Malone & Hogan Hospital, Big Spring, Howard County, Texas, 26 Jul 1967, age 77, b. Clarksburg, KS, 3 Feb 1890, married, housewife, res. 1321 Utah, Big Spring, father J H Sackett, mother Anna M Davis, informant Mrs Ansel R Menges, niece, cause pneumonia, bur. Trinity Memorial Park, Big Spring, 29 Jul 1967."
- "Sackett, Agnes, d. 180 Croom Road, El Paso, Texas, 17 Sep 1958, res. 4000 Hasting Street, El Paso, b. Indiana, 6 Apr 1878, age 80, retired school teacher, father Victor Klingelhoffer, mother Johanna ___, informant Mrs Arlien S Irby, cause pulmonary embolism, bur. Restlawn Memorial Park, El Paso, 19 Sep 1958."
- "Sackett, E Winrow, d. Dayton Memorial Hospital, Dayton, Liberty County, Texas, 10 May 1960, age 95, b. Illinois, 1 Mar 1865, res. Dayton (50 yrs), married, retired, father no data, mother no data, informant Mrs Catherine Sackett, bur. Ryan Cemetery, near Dayton, 11 May 1960." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Elzora Hardwick, d. Shannon Hospital, San Angelo, Tom Green County, Texas, 12 May 1972, res. 513 North Baze, San Angelo, widow, age 79, b. Texas, 25 Dec 1892, occ. "own home", father John Hardwick, mother Katie Stowers, informant Mrs Belva Hanson, cause metastatic carcinoma of cervix, removal 12 May 1972 Cedar Hill Cemetery, Abilene, Texas."
- "Sackett, Fred, d. Overall Mem. Hospital, Coleman, Coleman County, Texas, 15 Nov 1957, age 68-6-1, b. Coleman County, 14 May 1889, res. 512 Martin St, Coleman, married, airport attendant, served WW1, father Henry Sackett b. England, mother Mary McNamara b. Kansas, informant Fred Sackett, cause myocardial insufficiency, diabetes, bur. Coleman, 16 Nov 1957." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Fred, Jr, d. Travis County, 22 Jun 1997." [Abstract from Ancestry transcript]
- "Sackett, George, d. St Johns Hospital, San Angelo, Tom Green County, Texas, 8 Nov 1957, age 75-3-16, b. Camp Colorado, Coleman Co, Texas, 22 Jul 1882, res. San Angelo, married, retired farmer, own farm, father Henry Sackett b. Essex England, mother Mary McNamara b. Kansas, informant Mrs Sid Sackett, cause diabetic coma contributory pulmonary tuberculosis far advanced, removal 8 Nov 1957 Coleman City Cemetery." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Mrs Geo, d. Burkett, Coleman County, Texas, 17 May 1912, age 27-4-8, b. Coleman County, 9 Jan 1885, housekeeper, father Wm Head b. Georgia, mother J A Bogart b. Fannin County Texas, cause peritonitis." [Abstract from FamilySearch image]
- "Sackett, Henry, d. Coleman County, Texas, 19 Dec 1928, age 77-9-26, b. Eng, 23 Feb 1851, ret. ranchman, married, father Henry Sackett Sr b. Eng, mother Sushana Rea b. Eng, informant Sid Sackett, Coleman, cause pneumonia, bur. Coleman Cem, 21 Dec 1928." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Jake Earnest, d. Dayton Memorial Hospital, Dayton, Liberty County, Texas, 24 Aug 1957, age 59-6-24, b. Kansas, 31 Jan 1898, res. Kenefick, Liberty County, occ. public works, retired, served in WW1, father Winrow Sackett b. Kansas, informant Mrs Thelman Sackett, cause broken neck, crushed chest, broken R leg, multiple lacerations face and body, death inst, accident, Hwy 1?08 4 mi. NE Dayton, head-on collision two automobiles, bur. Greenville Cemetery, 26 Aug 1957." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Marie M, d. 22 Feb 1979, at US Darnall Army Hospital, Fort Hood, Bell County, Texas, res. 402 East Hallmark, Killeen, Bell County, widow, b. Texas, 9 Oct 1897, age 81, occ. Civil Service, Army, father Felipe Menchaca, mother Ladislada Garza, SS no 459 34 1941, informant James Sackett, cause cardiopulmonary arrest due to metastatic squamous cell carcinoma, burial 24 Feb 1979, Killeen City Cemetery, Crawford Bowers Funeral Home." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, May, d. at Overall Memorial Hospital, Coleman, Coleman County, Texas, 10 Sep 1948, res. Route 1, Coleman, b. Camp Colorado, Texas, 9 Dec 1876, age 71-9-1, single, occ. ranching, father Henry A Sackett b. England, mother Mary McNamara b. Washington DC, informant Fred Sackett, Coleman, cause pulmonary TB, bur. Coleman, 11 Sep 1948." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Samuel Albert, d. Providence Hospital, El Paso, El Paso County, Texas, 24 Dec 1935, res. 4000 Hastings Street, El Paso, b. Cloverdale, IN, 23 Feb 1872, 63-10-1, assistant attorney, El Paso County, married, wife Agnes K Sackett, father W H Sackett b. Greensburg IN, mother Emma Brannerman b. Milwood OH, informant Mrs S A Sackett, 4000 Hastings St, cause septicaemia due to septic sore throat, bur. Restlawn Mem Park, 26 Dec 1935."
- "Sackett, Sidney, d. at Gregg Memorial Hospital, Longview, Gregg County, Texas, 9 Mar 1945, res. 104 Biving [?Irving] St, Longview, res. Longview 3y 6m, b. Orsett, Essex, Eng, 20 Mar 1858, age 86-9-9, married, retired hotel operator, father ? Sackett b. Eng, mother Susannah Rea b. Eng, informant Mrs M..? Broadfoot, Longview, cause coronary occlusion, bur. Longview, 11 Mar 1945." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, William, d. Brackettville, Kinney, Texas, 12 Jul 1950, b. Florida 27 Dec 1899, age 50-6-15, res Spring Street, Brackettville, married, bar-tender, father Edwin Sackett b. Florida, mother Anna Dawson b. unk., served armed forces 1920–1944, informant Mrs Marie M Sackett, cause coronary occlusion, burial Catholic Cemetery, Brackettville, 15 Jul 1950." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, William Hudson, d. City-County Hospital, El Paso, Texas, 4 Feb 1941, b. Weyauwega, Wisconsin, 27 Nov 1876, age 64-2-8, widower, writer, residence 705 N St Main, El Paso, Texas, father Frank D Sackett b. Weyauwega, mother Emma Hunt b. Milwaukee Wisc, informant Charles E Sackett, 3650 Bishop, El Paso, cause cardiac decompensation, bur. Restlawn Memorial Park, 6 Feb 1941." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Sackett, Woodie Ray, d. Hwy 146, 1.7 mi. North of Rye, Precinct 5, Liberty County, 5 Feb 1977, res. 108 South Church, Dayton, Liberty County, TX, b. Bastrop County, Texas, 15 Jan 1907, age 70, logger, father Elisha Winrow Sackett, mother Ester Bertha Griffin, cause massive fractures and lacerations, inst death, passenger in auto involved in wreck, vehicle had head on collision, bur. Ryan Cemetery, Tarkington, Liberty County, Texas, 7 Feb 1977." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
- "Thrasher, Jessie Stollings, d. Ochiltree General Hospital, Perryton, Ochiltree, Texas, 15 Oct 1979, age 83, b. Oklahoma, 9 Aug 1896, father William P Stollings, mother Geneva Sackett, informant Ruby Hocking (daughter), cause ventricular fibrillation, bur. Ochiltree Cemetery, 17 Oct 1979." [Abstract from Ancestry image]
"Texas, Death Certificates, 1903–1982", digital image, Ancestry.com. (Researched by Chris Sackett).
"Texas, Death Index, 1903–2000," database, Ancestry.com. (Researched by Chris Sackett).