Marriages from the New York Evening Post, 1801–1890
- Saturday, May 19, 1821. This morning, Grace Church, Rev Mr Wainwright: William Beach Lawrence to Esther Rogers Gracie, dau of Archibald.
- Wednesday, Apr. 3, 1822. Last eve, Rev Mr Soule: William H Sackett to Elethea A Higgins all of this city.
- Wednesday, June 26, 1822. 4th inst., Rutherford Co., N.C.: Samuel Greenlee of Morganton, Burk Co. to Minerva Sacket dau of Augustus formerly of Sacketts Harbor, N.Y.
- Wed, Dec 20, 1826. Brooklyn, Rev H Obderdonk: Clarence D Sackett to Gertrude O Tredwell dau Adam.
- Thursday, July 15,1830. This morning, St. George's Chapel, Rev. Mr. Henderson: James H Sackett to Jerusha Post dau of William.
- Wed, Sept 18, 1833. Last eve, Rev B Cutler, at St Ann's Ch, Brooklyn: Clarence D Sackett to Emeline Fleet dau of Samuel.
- Wed, Sept 18, 1833. Same eve, Rev Rev D L Carroll: Robert Speir Jr to Hannah Fleet dau Samuel.
- Monday, Nov 21, 1833. Bedford, Westch. Co, NY, wed 20th inst, Rev Mr Butler: Charles Hicks of this city to Jane Ann Sackett dau late Nathaniel of former pl.
- Saturday, April 27, 1844, In this City on Wednesday 24th inst. Rev. J.M. Forbes, Thomas W. Titus of Brooklyn to Elizabeth K. daughter of the late Samuel Sackett of latter place.
- Wednesday, May 12, 1852. May 10, Rev Mr Shackfield: William Post Sackett to Margaretta E dau Henry Garner all Bklyn.
- Tuesday, March 10, 1857. NY 28th ult, Rev Samuel W King, 2nd St M E Church: William Palmer Armstrong of NYC to Mary A Sackett dau late James of Bklyn.
- Thursday, May 25, 1865. May 24, Rev J D Phillips: J G Quibell of England to Sarah Morrison Sackett dau late James H of NY.
- Thursday, January 16, 1873. Jan 15, Elizabeth, NJ, Rev J B Patterson: Harris Lyons to Marie Sackett dau late Wm, all Bklyn.
- Friday, August 24, 1877. Aug 22, 286 Sackett St, Rev T R Hewlett: Marcus Sackett of Bklyn to Mrs S M G Sloan of Williamsburgh.
- Saturday, June 19, 1880. June 9, Rev J S Brookbridge: Wm R Sackett of Northampton, Mass, to Emma J Allen dau H G of city.
"New York, Marriage Newspaper Extracts, 1801–1880 (Barber Collection)," digital images, Ancestry.com. (Researched by Chris Sackett).
American Antiquarian Society, "Newspaper Extractions from the Northeast, 1704–1930," digital image, Ancestry.com. (Researched by Chris Sackett).