|Father||Reuben Sacket (1732-1803)|
|Mother||Mercy Finney (1729/30-1805)|
In 1790 Aaron was living in Spring Hill, Fayette County, PennsylvaniaG. In his household were one man, one boy, and three females.4
Aaron was named as a beneficiary in his mother's will made in Sharon, ConnecticutG, on 16 October 1804. He was living some way away and would receive his inheritance if he returned and made claim within five years.
Aaron was a pew holder in the Congregational Church, WarrenG, in 1816 and in 1822.5
Children of Aaron Sackett and Dorcas Clark
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "664. Aaron Sacket, b. Dec. 26, 1760."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "[Sackett], Aaron, s. [Reuben & Marcy], b. Dec. 26, 1760. Kent Vital Records, 1:8."
- Email from S Howard Dreelan to Sackett Discussion List.
- 1790 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Aron Sackett. Springhill, Fayette, PA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 3 white females.
- Lucy Sackett Curtiss, The Congregational Church, Warren, Connecticut, 1756–1956, 19–20, "List of Pew Holders in Old Meeting House, 1816 [included] Justus Sackett, Moses Sackett, Benjamin Sackett, Homer Sackett, Alexander Sackett, Aaron Sackett."
39–40, "List of Pew Holders in New Meeting House, 1822 [included] Benjamin Sackett, Homer Sackett, Justus Sackett, Aaron Sackett, Moses Sackett, Alexander Sackett."
|See also||Sackett letters, Yuma Territorial Prison Museum collection|
Thurmon King's Database, 4083
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||24 Aug 2021|