Hon Nathaniel Sackett
|Father||Rev Richard Sackett AM (1686-1727)|
—Weygant, The Sacketts of America
Children whose mother was not identified were listed by Weygant as: Richard, Sarah, Joseph, Deborah, Nathaniel, and Abigail.
Sarah married Edward Joyce in 1765 and was therefore born probably before 1746, which would make her the daughter of Anne Bush.
Deborah would appear to be the same as (153) Deborah the daughter of Rev Samuel Sackett, and was thus incorrectly listed as a daughter of Nathaniel.
A baptism record has been found for Nathaniel, identifying him as the son of Sarah Lockwood, by then a widow.
Children of Hon Nathaniel Sackett and Anne Bush
Children of Hon Nathaniel Sackett
Children of Hon Nathaniel Sackett and Elisabeth ___
Child of Hon Nathaniel Sackett and Sarah (___) Lockwood
- Nathaniel Sackett b. 1761
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 118 |
Thurmon King's Database, 6533
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Nathaniel, s. Richard & Elizabeth, b. June 8, 1720. Greenwich Vital Records, ER:172."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Nathaniel's widow Sarah baptized their son Nathaniel on 14 Jun 1761.
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Elizabeth, w. Nathaniel, d. May 1, 1758. Greenwich Vital Records, 1:112."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, records Elisabeth's date of death as 1 May 1757.
- "Early Connecticut Marriages", database, Ancestry.com, Stamford, Fairfield County, "Nath’l. Sacket & Widow Sarah Lockwood both of Greenwich, Aug 10, 1760.”.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, has 10 May 1760.
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||5 March 2018|