|Father||David King (1677-1730)|
|Mother||Abigail Sacket (1683-after 1733)|
Moses King, son of David King and Abigail Sacket, was born in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, on 20 November 1706.1,2 He married after 12 November 1730, Hester Noble, daughter of Matthew Noble and Hannah Dewey.3,4 Hester was born in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, on 6 June 1710.3
Children of Moses King and Hester Noble
- Rhoda King b. 12 Mar 1730/31
- Noble King b. 27 Apr 1733, d. 13 Nov 1736
- Esther King b. 12 Nov 1736
- Thankful King+ b. 7 May 1742
- Hannah King b. 31 Aug 1744
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "63. Moses King, b. in year 1706."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), "Moses King born 20 Nov 1706 Westfield, MA, s. David King & Abigail."
- Lucius M Boltwood, compiler, History and Genealogy of the Family of Thomas Noble, of Westfield, Massachusetts, privately printed (1878), digital image, Ancestry.com.
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), "King, Moses and Hester Noble, marriage intentions published 12 Nov 1730."
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Mar 2020|