|Father||William Sacket (1662-1700)|
|Mother||Hannah Graves (1665/66-after 1700)|
Children of Hannah Sacket and Samuel Warner
- Rebecca Warner b. 6 May 1716
- Jesse Warner b. 5 May 1718, d. 10 May 1793
- Samuel Warner b. 27 Oct 1722
- Nathan Warner b. 1724
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts.
- The New England Historical and Genealogical Register (Boston: NEHGS), 6 (1852): 269, Marriages, Births and Deaths in Westfield, William Sackett, m. Hannah Cram, Nov. 27, 1689; chn. Joseph, b. July 25, 1690; Hannah, b. Aug. 15, 1692; Rebecca, b. Sept. 16, 1694; Jonathan, b. March 20, 1696. Mr. W Sacket d. March 28, 1700. [The name Hannah Cram appears to be a transcription error for Hannah Graves. The Westfield records have Hannah Graves. Weygant records a first wife Sarah Crain, and there may have been confusion between the two marriages.]
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "45. Hannah Sacket, b. June 1692." [Westfield Town Records have 15 August 1692]
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Hanah, d. William & Hanah, b. Aug. 15, 1692."
- James Savage, A Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England (Boston: Little, Brown & Company, 1860-62).
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1692 Sacket, Hannah d. William & Hannah, 6 mo 21 d."
- Thurmon King's database, citing Roy Aber.
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1620–1850", digital image, American Ancestors, Hatfield, MA, marriages, "Sackett, Hannah, & Samuel Warner, 12 May 1715."
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1620–1850", digital image, American Ancestors, Hatfield, MA, births, "Warner, Samuel, s. Daniel & Martha, 13 Apr 1680."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 2708|
|Sackett line||3rd great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||7 Apr 2022|