|Father||Lieut John Shepard1 (c 1733-)|
|Mother||Elisabeth Sacket (1734-)|
Children of Lucretia Shepard and Lieut David Sackett
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1622|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
Lieut David Sackett & Lucretia Shepard relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Emails from Patty Chrisman to Chris Sackett, August 1998.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Shepard, Lucretia, d. John Jr. & Elizabeth (Sacket) b. Feb. 16, 1758."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "182. David Sacket, b. Aug. 19, 1743, d. 1838; m. Lucretia Shepard."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, Lucretia Shepard is recorded in The Sacketts of America as the wife of David Sacket but is not recorded as a Sackett descendant in her own right.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:210.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "David Sacket of W. and Lucretia Shepard of W; m. Apr. 23, 1773."
- John (Rev) Lockwood, Westfield and Its Historic Influences 1669-1919, published by the author (1922), “22 [Apr 1773]. Was at Deacon Shepards, at his son Johns, Married his daughter Lucretia to David Sacket. Lucretia has just entered her 16th year. Received 6/-.” [Entry from journal of the Third Minister of the Congregational Church in Westfield, Rev John Ballantine.] [Note: Westfield VRs show 23 Apr 1773].
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||28 August 2018|