|Father||Lieutenant David Sacket (1743-1838)|
|Mother||Lucretia Shepard (1758-)|
In 1850 Lydia was living in BlandfordG and was recorded in the census as Lydia Parks, aged 72. She was living alone.6
In 1860 she was living in HuntingtonG in the household of her son John and daughter-in-law Martha, and was recorded as Lydia Parks, aged 80.7
In 1870 she was living in HuntingtonG and was recorded as Lydia Parks, aged 90.8
Children of Lydia Sackett and Warren Parks
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "565. Lydia Sacket, m. Warren Parke."
- Death record.
- "Massachusetts, U.S., Death Records, 1841-1915" (Ancestry image), "27 Jan 1873, Lydia Parks, widow, 94-5-17, old age, d. Huntington, b. Blandford, father David Sacket b. Westfield, mother Annie Sacket b. Westfield."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), Blandford, marriage, "Dec 1802, Warren Parks & Lydia Sacket, both of Blandford."
- Frank Sylvester Parks, Genealogy of the Parke Families of Connecticut, privately published, Washington DC (1906), digital image, Ancestry.com.
- 1850 United States Federal Census
Roll 318, p 112b
Blandford, Hampden, Massachusetts, 21 Aug 1850
Parks, Lydia, 72, b. MA.
- 1860 United States Federal Census
Page 270, FHL film 803505
Huntington, Hampshire, Massachusetts, 13 Jun 1860
Parks, John, 49, hotel proprietor, real estate $4700, personal estate $1000, b. MA
Parks, Martha, 41, b. MA
Parks, Ursula, 19, b. MA
Parks, Ruth, 17, b. MA
Parks, Lydia, 80, b. MA.
[+ 10 others, presumably hotel guests]
- 1870 United States Federal Census
Roll M593_621, p 265B, FHL film
Huntington, Hampshire, Massachusetts, 9 Aug 1870
Parks, Lydia, 90, no occupation, b. MA
Coit, Watson, 38, laborer, b. MA
Coit, Hallie, 25, keeping house, b. CT
Coit, Arthur, 5, at home, b. MA.
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||2 Mar 2022|