Lieut David Sackett
|Father||Isaac Sacket (1702/3-1773)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Shepard (say 1710-)|
In 1790 David was living in Blandford, Hampshire County, MassachusettsG. In his household were one white male (16+), two white males under 16, five white females, and one other free person.11
Children of Lieut David Sackett and Lucretia Shepard
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 182 |
Thurmon King's Database, 1621
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
Lieut David Sackett & Lucretia Shepard relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:221.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, David, s. Isaac & Elizabeth (Shepard) b. Aug. 19, 1743."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1744 Sacket, David s. Isaac & Elizabeth, Feb. 5."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "182. David Sacket, b. Aug. 19, 1743, d. 1838; m. Lucretia Shepard."
- Emails from Patty Chrisman to Chris Sackett, August 1998.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, Lucretia Shepard is recorded in The Sacketts of America as the wife of David Sacket but is not recorded as a Sackett descendant in her own right.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:210.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "David Sacket of W. and Lucretia Shepard of W; m. Apr. 23, 1773."
- John (Rev) Lockwood, Westfield and Its Historic Influences 1669-1919, published by the author (1922), “22 [Apr 1773]. Was at Deacon Shepards, at his son Johns, Married his daughter Lucretia to David Sacket. Lucretia has just entered her 16th year. Received 6/-.” [Entry from journal of the Third Minister of the Congregational Church in Westfield, Rev John Ballantine.] [Note: Westfield VRs show 23 Apr 1773].
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Lieut David Sacket. Blandford, Hampshire, MA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, 1 white female, and 1 other free person.
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||28 August 2018|