|Father||Reuben Sacket (1732-1803)|
|Mother||Mercy Finney (1729/30-1805)|
In 1850 Cyrus's widow was living in Sugar Creek, Greene County, OhioG, and was recorded in the census as Nancy Sackett, aged 84 and born in Maryland. She was living next door to her son Alexander.6
Cyrus Sacket served in the American Revolutionary War.
Children of Cyrus Sacket and Nancy Anne Stapleton
- Joseph Sackett+ b. 30 Mar 1794, d. before 20 Jan 1842
- Sarah Sackett+ b. 24 May 1795, d. 8 Jan 1872
- Mercy Sackett b. 26 Feb 1797, d. c 1859
- Reuben Sackett b. 17 May 1798
- Samuel Sackett+ b. 5 Nov 1799, d. 8 Aug 1856
- Anna Sackett b. 8 Oct 1801
- Cyrus Sackett+ b. 26 Jan 1803, d. 1836
- Aner Sackett+ b. 24 Jan 1807, d. 1 Dec 1876
- Alexander Sackett+ b. 3 Apr 1808, d. 10 Apr 1893
Notes & Citations
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "[Sackett], Cyrus, s. [Reuben & Marcy], b. Jan. 5, 1764. Kent Vital Records, 1:8."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Thurmon King's database, citing Bourbon County (KY) Clerk's official certificate of marriage record.
- Thurmon King's database.
- Greene County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society, Greene County, Ohio, Cemetery Inscriptions (1985).
- 1850 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Roll: M432_683; Page: 116B; Image: 531
Sugar Creek, Greene County, Ohio, 26 Sep 1850
Sackett, Nancy, 84, b. MD
Jonas?, Elizabeth, 38, b. OH.
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 665 |
Thurmon King's Database, 4442
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Last Edited||11 Mar 2021|