|Father||Ezekiel Sacket (1738-1820)|
|Mother||Anne Grainger (c 1744-1838)|
Menardus was listed in the 1800 census as a householder in WestfieldG.5
559. Mendardus Sacket, about 1770–1854, of Westfield, Mass., and Cape Vincent, N. Y., son of (180) Ezekiel and Anna Granger Sacket, was married, in 1791, to Fanny Nimocks, 1773–___, daughter of Richard Nimocks and his wife Zerviah Noble.
1241. George Sacket, m. Eliza A Peake.
1242. Porter Sacket.
1243. Corydon Sacket.
1244. Ezekiel Sacket.
1245. Frances Sacket, b. June 27, 1789, d. Sept. 7, 1858; m. Walter Noble.
Children of Menardus Sacket and Fanny Nimocks
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "559. Menardus Sacket, b. about 1770, d. in year 1854; m. Fanny Nimocks."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:130.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Manadas, s. Ezekial & Anne Grainger, b. Dec. 3, 1770."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- 1800 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Manarda Sacket, Westfield, Hampshire County, Massachusetts."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1532|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Aug 2021|