Ezekiel W Sacket
|Father||Menardus Sacket (1770-1854)|
|Mother||Fanny Nimocks (1773-)|
In 1855 Ezekiel was living in Sherburne, Chenango County, New York StateG, and was recorded in the census as Zekill Sacket, a shoemaker, aged 67?. Living with him were his wife Ruth, 66, and their grandchildren, Althea, 7, and Edwin, aged five (children of Orsemus.)4
In 1860 he was living in Porter, Van Buren County, MichiganG, in the household of his son Benjamin and daughter-in-law Mary, and was recorded as Ezekel Sackett, a shoe maker, aged 68 and born in New York.5
Children of Ezekiel W Sacket and Ruth Hart
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1244. Ezekiel Sacket."
- Thurmon King's database, 1575 Ezekiel W Sackett.
- Birthplace from son Benjamin's death record.
- 1855 New York state census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Sherburne, Chenango County, 13 Jun 1855
Frame house, value $200
Zekill Sacket, 67?, b. Runsler? [prob. Rensselaer], res Sherburne 24y, shoe m
Ruth Sacket, 66, wife, b. Runsler?, res Sherburne 24y
Alp..? G Sacket, 7, gdau, b. Chenango
Edwin J Sacket, 5, gson, b. Chenango.
- 1860 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Roll: M653_562; Page: 1005; Image: 467; Family History Library Film: 803562
Porter, Van Buren County, Michigan, 20 Aug 1860
Sackett, Benjamin A, 39, farmer, real estate $300, personal estate $300, b. NY
Sackett, Mary S, 31, b. NY
Sackett, Cornelia E, 9, b. NY
Sackett, Austin H, 5, b. NY
Sackett, Eva M, 3, b. MI
Sackett, Ezekel, 68, shoe maker, real estate $500, b. NY.
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||30 July 2017|