|Father||Isaac Sacket (1702/3-1773)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Shepard (say 1710-)|
In 1790 Ezekiel was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG. In his household were one man, one boy, and two females.7
Children of Ezekiel Sacket and Anne Grainger
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 180 |
Thurmon King's Database, 1530
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:221.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Ezekiel, s. Isaac & Elisabeth (Shepard) b. Sept. 12, 1738."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1739 Sacket, Ezekiel s. Isaac & Elizabeth, Oct. 28."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:130.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Ezekial Sacket of W. and Anne Grainger of W; m. Dec. 31, 1767."
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Ezekiel Sacket. Westfield, Hampshire, MA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 2 white females.
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||8 March 2019|