|Father||Isaac Sacket (1702/3-1773)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Shepard (1712-)|
In 1790 Ezekiel was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG. In his household were one man, one boy, and two females.10
Ezekiel was listed in the 1810 census as a householder in Lewis County, New York StateG.11
180. Ezekiel Sacket, 1738–___?, of Westfield, Mass., son of (39) Isaac and Elisabeth Shepard Sacket, was married in 1767 to Anna Granger.
560. Martha Sacket, b. in year 1776, d. in year 1862.
Children of Ezekiel Sacket and Anne Grainger
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "180. Ezekiel Sacket, b. Sept. 12, 1738; m. Anne Granger."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:221.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Ezekiel, s. Isaac & Elisabeth (Shepard) b. Sept. 12, 1738."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1739 Sacket, Ezekiel s. Isaac & Elizabeth, Oct. 28."
- Franklin Benjamin Hough, History of Lewis County, New York, D Mason & Co, Syracuse, NY (1883), digital image, Internet Archive (https://archive.org), 517, "Sacket Ezekiel, died June 15, 1820, aged 80. His wife, Anna, died November 25, 1838, aged 94."
- Website Find a Grave.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:130.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Ezekial Sacket of W. and Anne Grainger of W; m. Dec. 31, 1767."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- 1790 US census, digital image, Ancestry.com, Ezekiel Sacket. Westfield, Hampshire, MA. 1 white male (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 2 white females.
- 1810 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Ezekiel Sacket, Lewis County, New York State."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 1530|
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||10 Dec 2019|