|Father||Ezekiel Sacket (1738-1820)|
|Mother||Anne Grainger (c 1744-1838)|
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:130.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Molly, d. Ezekial & Anne Grainger, b. Feb. 16, 1773."
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Phinehas Watkins of Partridgefield and Mary Sacket of W; m. Sept. 28, 1795."
- A Mary Sacket who may have married Phineas Watkins has not been found. This Molly Sacket may have been the bride on the basis that "Molly" is a pet name for "Mary", although it is noted that Molly was so named in her birth record, rather than being first named Mary and later adopting the name Molly.
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835", database, American Ancestors, "1795 Phineas Watkins of Partridgefield & Mary Sacket of Westfield."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 9873|
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||21 Aug 2021|