Richard was named as a beneficiary in his brother Thomas's will made in HornchurchG on 2 June 1754. He was left a sum of five guineas.6
Notes & Citations
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Church Records, Monumental Inscriptions, St Andrew's, Hornchurch, Essex, "To The Memory of/Mr. Thomas Sackett/of this parish/died June/1754 also children/also Mr. Richard Sackett/brother of the above/died April 17th 1758/aged 62 years."
- Burials Register, St Andrew's, Hornchurch, Essex, "Sackett, Richard, 62, carpenter, d. 17 Apr 1758, bur. _ Apr 1758."
- Marriage, Westminster, Middlesex (IGI), "January 1739 Richard Sackett & Mary Baker."
- Register of Clandestine Marriages, Fleet Prison, London, digital image, Ancestry.com, "10 Jan 1738/39 Richard Sackett of Billerkey [sic] in Essex, farmer, B, & Mary Baker, ditto [of Billerkey], W." There are at least 3 early manuscript records of this marriages register.
- Will of Thomas Sackett of Hornchurch, Essex, 2 June 1754, proved at Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1 July 1754 (National Archives, PROB 11/810 quire 210).
|Last Edited||16 November 2019|