|Father||Peter Sackett (1666-1741)|
|Mother||Anna Kennett (c 1671-)|
Hannah was named as a beneficiary in her uncle Richard Sackett's will made in St John in ThanetG on 28 October 1730. She was left an amount of 20 shillings.5
Hannah was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in St John in Thanet, KentG, on 24 April 1739. She was to receive £100 one year after the death of her mother.6
Hannah was named as a beneficiary in her brother John's will made in St John in Thanet, KentG, on 10 February 1764.7
Children of Hannah Sackett and Thomas Wood
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "3 February 1709/10 Hanah d. Peter & Anne Sackett."
- Burials Register, St Nicholas, Ash-next-Sandwich, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "25 Feb 1799 Hannah Wood aged 89."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "15 February 1736/37 Thomas Wood of Ash, bachelor & Hannah Sackett of St John in Thanet, spinster. At St John in Thanet or Elmstone."
- Marriages Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "16 March 1736/37 Thomas Wood, Ash & Hanna Sackette."
- Will of Richard Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 28 October 1730, proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, April 1731 (National Archives, PROB 11/644).
- Will of Peter Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 24 April 1739, proved in the Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 13 June 1741 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-91-29).
- Will of John Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 10 February 1764, proved in the Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 4 October 1766 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-97-370).
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of William Sackett|
|Last Edited||29 November 2014|