|Father||Peter Sackett (1666-1741)|
|Mother||Anna Kennett (c 1671-)|
Hannah was named as a beneficiary in her uncle Richard Sackett's will made in St John in ThanetG on 28 October 1730. She was left an amount of 20 shillings.5
Hannah was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in St John in ThanetG on 24 April 1739. She was to receive £100 one year after the death of her mother.6
Hannah was named as a beneficiary in her brother John's will made in St John in ThanetG on 10 February 1764.7 She was left the lifetime enjoyment of properties at Swalecliffe and Whitstable.
Children of Hannah Sackett and Thomas Wood
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "3 February 1709/10 Hanah d. Peter & Anne Sackett."
- Burials Register, St Nicholas, Ash next Sandwich, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "25 Feb 1799 Hannah Wood aged 89."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "15 February 1736/37 Thomas Wood of Ash, bachelor & Hannah Sackett of St John in Thanet, spinster. At St John in Thanet or Elmstone."
- Marriages Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "16 March 1736/37 Thomas Wood, Ash & Hanna Sackette."
- Will of Richard Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 28 October 1730, proved at Prerogative Court of Canterbury, April 1731 (National Archives, PROB 11/644).
- Will of Peter Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 24 April 1739, proved at Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 13 June 1741 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-91-29).
- Will of John Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 10 February 1764, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 4 October 1766 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-97-370).
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
|Last Edited||22 Oct 2019|