|Father||Lieutenant Abner Sacket (1751-1808)|
|Mother||Rhoda Kellogg (1753-1798)|
Clarissa Sacket, daughter of Lieutenant Abner Sacket and Rhoda Kellogg, was born in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, on 28 October 17731,2,3 and died there aged 27 on 18 May 1801.4 She married at the First Church, WestfieldG, on 24 January 1799, Joel Sacket, her second cousin, son of William Sacket and Lydia Weller.5,6,7
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:188.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Sacket, Clarissa, d. Abner & Rhoda Kellogg, b. Oct. 28, 1773 ."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "515. Clarissa Sacket."
- "Westfield, MA: Deaths in the First Church, 1728–1836", digital image, American Ancestors, "1801 May 18 Clarissa Sacket wife of Joel Sacket 28 years."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:15.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Joel Sacket of W. and Clarissa Sacket of W; m. Jan. 24, 1799."
- "Westfield, MA: Marriage Records of the First Church, 1781–1835" (American Ancestors transcript), "1799 Joel Sacket of Westfield & Clarissa Sacket of Westfield."
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
Joel Sacket & Clarissa Sacket relationship chart
|Last Edited||21 Dec 2021|