|Father||Eliakim Sacket (1712-1764)|
|Mother||Bethesda Fowler (say 1715-)|
Ezra was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made in WestfieldG on 5 July 1764.10
Ezra served as a private in the American Revolutionary War in his cousin Captain Daniel Sacket's Company (7th Company, Hampshire County (Massachusetts) Regiment.)11 She was born in about 175012 and died aged 80 in WestfieldG on 12 April 1831.13
In 1790 Ezra was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG. In his household were one man, two boys, and five females.14
Children of Ezra Sacket and Lydia Lovering
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 191 |
Thurmon King's Database, 2315
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Ezra, s. Eliakim & Bethesday (Fowler) b. Nov. 15, 1750."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1751 Sacket, Ezra s. Eliakim & Bethesda, Jan. 6."
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1854 April 6 Esra Sacket 85 years." [1854 a transcription error in NEHGS database; must be 1834]
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:241 28 Jul 1776 Marriage intentions filed: Ezra SACKET & Ann NEWTON.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Ezra Sacket of W. and Ann Newton of W; m. [date blank]."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:241 14 Feb 1779 Marriage intentions filed: Ezra SACKET & Lydia LOVERING.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Ezra Sacket of W. and Lydia Lovering of Ipswich; m. [date blank]."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, Eliakim Sacket's will, 1764.
- Website National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (http://dar.org/), "Sackett, Ezra
Birth: 11-15-1750, Westfield, Hampshire Co, Massachusetts
Death: (Post) 1820, Westfield-Liv, Hampden Co, Massachusetts
Service Source: Ma Sols & Sails, Vol 13, p 730
Service Description: Capt Daniel Sacket, Col Ruggles Woodbridge, 1777
Residence: Westfield, Hampshire Co, Massachusetts
Spouse: Lydia Lovering."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1831 April 12 Wife of Ezra Sacket 80 years."
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Ezra Sacket. Westfield, Hampshire, MA. 1 white male (16+), 2 white males under 16, and 5 white females.
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||11 March 2018|