|Father||Moses Sacket (1766-1850)|
|Mother||Tryphena Hiscock (1772-1854)|
In 1870 Noah was living at Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Noah Sackett, a farmer, aged 55, and born in Massachusetts. Living with him were his wife Olive, 52, and their children, Melissa, 27, George 24, and James, aged twelve.7
Children of Noah Sacket and Olive Nelson
Notes & Citations
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, C:200.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Sacket, Noah, s. Moses & Tryphena Hiscock, b. Feb. 11, 1815."
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v319, p393, death, "1880 February 7, Noah Sackett, male, married, 64-11-26, paralysis, at Westfield, farmer, b. Westfield, s. Moses Sackett & Tryphena, parents b. Westfield."
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Noah Sacket of W. and Olive Nelson of W; m. [date blank]."
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, Sackett, Noah, Westfield, 1876, v280, p367, Marriage
"May 10th 1876, Noah Sackett, of Westfield, 61, farmer, b. Westfield, s. Moses & Trephena, second marriage, & Maletha[?] E (Loring) Hurick, of Westfield, 45, b. Blandford, d. Simon W[?] Loring & Jane A, second marriage. Married by A J Titsworth, 1st Cong Church."
- Birthplace from marriage record.
- 1870 Census for United States, M593_619/438
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Sackett, Noah, 55, farmer, $5,000, $3,000, b. Mass
Sackett, Olive, 52, keeping house, $3,000, $-, b. Mass
Sackett, Malissa, 27, female, no occupation, b. Mass
Sackett, George, 24, farm laborer, b. Mass
Sackett, James, 12, attending school, b. Mass.
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
Noah Sacket & Olive Nelson relationship chart
|Last Edited||4 Jun 2022|