George Bentley Sackett
|Father||Noah Sacket (1815-1880)|
|Mother||Olive Nelson (1818-1873)|
In 1870 George was living in WestfieldG in the household of his parents Noah and Olive, and was recorded in the census as George Sackett, a farm laborer, aged 24 and born in Massachusetts.5
Children of George Bentley Sackett and Emma Sanford
- Unnamed daughter Sackett b. 7 Dec 1881
- Hazel R. Sackett b. 27 May 1894, d. 2 May 1985
Notes & Citations
- "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841–1910", digital image, American Ancestors, v10, p199, birth, "Mar 5/45, [blank] Sacket, [sex blank], at Westfield, [parents] Noah & Olive Sacket, farmer, of Westfield."
- Find a Grave.
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, Sackett, George B., Westfield, 1877, v289, p376, Marriage
"Dec 26, 1877, George B Sackett, of Westfield, 32, farmer, b. Westfield, s. Noah & Olive, 1st marriage, & Emma S Sanford, of Westfield, 23, b. Huntington, d. Daniel & Lorinda, 1st marriage. Married by A J Titsworth, Pastor, 1st Congl. Ch."
- Birthplace from marriage record; date from headstone.
- 1870 United States census
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Sackett, Noah, 55, farmer, $5,000, $3,000, b. Mass
Sackett, Olive, 52, keeping house, $3,000, $-, b. Mass
Sackett, Malissa, 27, female, no occupation, b. Mass
Sackett, George, 24, farm laborer, b. Mass
Sackett, James, 12, attending school, b. Mass.
|Sackett line||7th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
|Last Edited||27 Nov 2021|