|Father||Richard Sackett (1600/1-1635/36)|
|Mother||Susan Lunce (c 1602-1661/62)|
An inventory of Richard's estate at NorthdownG was taken on 12 December 1692, the estate being valued at £294, including crops worth £116.5
RICHARD SACKETT [Archdeaconry Court; Inventory]
the Elder of Northdowne in St John in Thanet
Dated: 12 Dec 1692
Appraised by: Jeffery TOMLIN, Thomas SACKETT, Richard LAMMING
Value: £294 5s 2d [of which Crops £116 10s 0d]
Richard was probably the witness Richard Sackett to the will of his first cousin once removed Robert Sackett made at St John in Thanet in 1660.
Children of Richard Sackett and Susan Tomlin
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, Swalecliffe, Kent (unindexed microfiche of typed transcript at SoG), "29 May 1626 Ricardus filius Ricardi Sacket baptizat' erat vicesimo nono die May."
- Burials Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "27 November 1692 Richard Sackett senior, of St John's parish."
- Marriages Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "7 October 1652 Richard Sackett & Susan Tomlyn."
- Burials Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "22 September 1704 Susan Sackett, of Northdowne, widow."
- Inventory of the estate of Richard Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, taken 12 December 1692 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 11-56-20).
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of William Sackett|
|Last Edited||30 September 2016|