|Father||John Sackett (1757-1834)|
|Mother||Ann Hooper (c 1756-1841)|
Ann Sackett, daughter of John Sackett and Ann Hooper, was born in St John in Thanet, KentG, on 11 July 17881 and baptized at St John in ThanetG on 6 August 1788.1 She died aged 40 in MargateG on 13 June 1829.2 She married at St John in ThanetG on 13 January 1813, John Swinford.3,4
Children of Ann Sackett and John Swinford
- John Sackett Swinford b. 1814, d. 25 Dec 1814
- John Sackett Swinford b. 1816
- Daniel Swinford+ b. 1818
- Stephen Swinford b. 1821, d. 19 Jul 1828
- Henry Herbert Swinford b. 1823
- James Smith Swinford b. 1825
- Ann Swinford+ b. 1827
- Frances Mary Swinford b. 1829, d. 13 Jun 1829
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John in Thanet, Kent, "6 August 1788 Ann d. John & Ann Sackett, bn 11 July."
- Death, Margate, Kent (England Deaths and Burials, LDS FamilySearch), film 1835618, "Ann Swinford d. 13 Jun 1829, aged 40."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "12 January 1813 John Swinford, of St John Thanet, bachelor, & Ann Sackett, of the same, spinster."
- Marriages Register, St John in Thanet, Kent (Marion Sackett transcripts), "13 January 1813 John Swinford of this parish & Ann Sackett of this parish. [Both signed]. Licence. Witnesses: Jane Swinford, Mary Sackett, Mary Hooper, John Sackett Hooper, Daniel Swinford."
|Sackett line||2nd great-granddaughter of Robert Sackett of Thanet|
|Charts||Line 5 (English)|
|Last Edited||8 Feb 2011|