|Father||Stephen Sacket (1748-1830)|
|Mother||Eunice Ross (c 1746-1830)|
Daniel was listed in the 1820 census as a householder in WestfieldG. The household comprised one male 26-44, one female 26-44, and four females under 10. These would have been Daniel, his wife Tryphena, and their daughters, Electa, Tryphena, Maria, and Julia.9
601. Daniel Sacket, of Westfield, Mass., son of (190) Stephen and Eunice Ross Sacket, was married to Tryphenia Loomis.
1335. Daniel Sacket, m. Carlestine Loomis.
1336. Maria Sacket, m. Daniel Hale.
1337. Julia Sacket, m. Leonard Atwater.
1338. Electa Sacket, m. George Hills.
1339. Loomis J. Sacket, m. Cordelia Stephens.
Children of Daniel Sacket and Tryphena Loomis
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "601. Daniel Sacket, m. Tryphena Loomis."
- Thurmon King's database.
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1794 Sacket, Daniel s. Stephen & Eunice, Nov. 11."
- Website Find a Grave.
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, D:19, 25 August 1811 marriage intentions filed: Daniel Sacket & Tryphena Loomis.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Daniel Sacket of W. and Triphena Loomis of W; m. [date blank]."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988", digital image, Ancestry.com, "16 Oct 1811, Westfield, Daniel Sacket & Triphena Loomis, intentions 25 Aug 1811, certificate 16 Oct 1811."
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Asa Hodge of Granville and Tryphena Sacket of W; m. Nov. 27, 1833."
- 1820 US census, database, American Ancestors, "Daniel Sacket, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts."
|See also||Thurmon King's Database, 2272|
|Sackett line||5th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
John Noah Sackett & Francelia L Sackett relationship chart
|Last Edited||19 Dec 2021|