|Father||Daniel Sacket (1790-1823)|
|Mother||Tryphena Loomis (1789-1849)|
Daniel was named as a beneficiary in his grandfather Stephen Sacket's will, made at WestfieldG on 5 October 1829 and proved on 2 March 1830. He was to have his grandfather's brass eight-day clock.
In 1870 Daniel was living at Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG, and was recorded in the census as Daniel Sackett, a farmer, aged 49, and born in Massachusetts. Living with him were his wife Celestine, aged 46, and born in Massachusetts, daughter Eva, 15, and father-in-law Roland Loomis, 81.4
Children of Daniel Sackett and Celestine Loomis
- Francelia L Sackett+ b. 17 Oct 1845
- Eva C Sackett b. 14 Sep 1854, d. 12 Mar 1874
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "1335. Daniel Sacket, m. Carlestine Loomis. "
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)", database, American Ancestors, "Daniel Sacket of W. and Corlestia Loomis of W; m. Nov. 28, 1844."
- Vital Records, Westfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v12, p154, marriage, "Nov 28, 1844, Daniel Sackett, single, 22, farmer, of Westfield, s. Daniel Sacket; and Corlestia Loomis, single, 21, teacher, of Westfield, d. Roland Loomis; at Westfield, by Rev T W Gill, Westfield, registered Jany 20?/45."
- 1870 Census for United States, M593_619/435
Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
Sackett, Daniel, 49, farmer, $1,500, $400, b. Mass
Sackett, Corlesta?, 46, keeping house, b. Mass
Sackett, Eva, 15, attending school, b. Mass
Loomis, Roland, 81, no occupation, b. Mass.
|Sackett line||6th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
John Noah Sackett & Francelia L Sackett relationship chart
|Last Edited||30 May 2022|