|Father||Eliakim Sacket (1712-1764)|
|Mother||Bethesda Fowler (say 1715-)|
Stephen was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made in WestfieldG on 5 July 1764.10
In 1790 Stephen was living in Westfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG. In his household were two men, one boy, and four females.11
Children of Stephen Sacket and Eunice Ross
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
John Noah Sackett & Francelia L Sackett relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "190. Stephen Sacket, b. May 23, 1748, d. in year 1830; m. Emma Ross."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, A:231.
- Birth & Death Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Sacket, Stephen, s. Eliakim & Bethesday (Fowler) b. May 23, 1748."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1748 Sacket, Stephen s. Eliakim & Bethesda, July 10."
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1830 Jan. 10 Stephen Sacket 84 years."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:125, 28 October 1776 marriage intentions filed, Stephen Sacket & Eunice Ross.
- Marriage Records (NEHGS), Westfield, Massachusetts, "Stephen Sacket of W. and Eunis Ross of W; m. [date blank]."
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Website Register of Deaths of the First Church, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1728–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1830 Feb. 15 Wid. of Stephen Sacket 83 years."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, Eliakim Sacket's will, 1764.
- 1790 US census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, Stephen Sacket. Westfield, Hampshire, MA. 2 white males (16+), 1 white male under 16, and 4 white females.
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Last Edited||31 December 2009|