|Father||Israel Sacket (1745/46-1786)|
|Mother||Eunice Sacket (1756-1819)|
In 1850 Cynthia was living in West SpringfieldG in the household of her husband Elijah, 63, a farmer, and was recorded in the census as Cynthia Sackett, aged 65 and born in Massachusetts.9
Child of Cynthia Sackett and ___ Alvord
- Edwin Alvord b. 1 Feb 1806
Children of Cynthia Sackett and Elijah Sackett
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "508. Cynthia Sacket."
- Vital Records (LDS), Westfield, Massachusetts, B:246.
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Birth and Death Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Sacket, Sintha, d. Israel & Eunice S. b. Aug. 11, 1784."
- "Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836" (American Ancestors transcript), "1787 Sacket, Synthe d. Wid. Eunice, May 3."
- Vital Records, West Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v157, p49, death, "1862 September 14, Cyntha Sacket, widow, 78, old age, at West Springfield, b. Westfield, d. of [blank] Sacket, [parents b.] Westfield."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), West Springfield births, "Edwin Alvord, s. Cynthia Sackett, Feb. 1, 1806."
- "Westfield, Massachusetts, Marriage Records (Dougherty abstracts)" (American Ancestors transcript), "Elijah Sacket of W. and Cynthia Sacket of West Springfield; m. [date blank]."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988" (Ancestry image), West Springfield marriages, "Sacket, Elijah [int. Sackett] of Westfield and Cynthia Sacket [int. Sackett] of W.S., 8 Mar 1808."
- 1850 United States census
Roll 318, p 178b
West Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts, 11 Sep 1850
Sackett, Elijah, 63, farmer, b. MA
Sackett, Cynthia, 65, real estate $800, b. MA.
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
Justin Ashley & Harriet A Dewey relationship chart
Elijah Sackett & Cynthia Sackett relationship chart
|Last Edited||7 Dec 2021|