, daughter of Elijah Sacket
and Cynthia Sacket
, was born in West Springfield, Hampden County, MassachusettsG
, in 1820.2
She died there aged 25 on 29 September 18452
and was buried at Ashleyville Cemetery, Riverdale Street, West SpringfieldG
She married in West SpringfieldG
on 20 April 1843, Edward Clapp.4,5
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Thurmon King's database, citing Dewey Notes, p18, "Children of Elijah Sacket and Cynthia: Cynthia b. 1820; wife of Edward Clapp, d. 29 Sept. 1845, age 25, g.s. [grave stone] Ashleyville Cemetery, W. Spr."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988", digital image, Ancestry.com, West Springfield deaths, "Clapp, Cynthia, w. Edward, fever, 27 Sep 1845, a. 24. [29 Sep, a. 25, GR4.] [gravestone record, Ashleyville Cemetery, Riverdale Street, West Springfield.]"
- Vital Records, West Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, v2, p265, marriage, "April 20, 1843, Mr Edward Clapp to Cynthia Sackett, by Rev A A Wood."
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988", digital image, Ancestry.com, West Springfield marriages, "Clapp, Edward and Miss Cynthia Sackett [int. both of W.S.], 20 Apr 1843, in W.S."
|Last Edited||20 Nov 2021|