|Father||Benjamin Sacket (1698-1753)|
|Mother||Thankful King (1704-1785)|
Benjamin served as a private soldier in the American Revolutionary War in the Albany County (New York) Militia.5
Benjamin was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made in Sheffield, Berkshire County, MassachusettsG, on 27 August 1746.
Children of Benjamin Sacket and Dorothy Buell
- Deborah Sacket b. 25 Aug 1762
- Major Buell Sackett+ b. 28 Jul 1763, d. 19 Jan 1840
- John Sacket b. 16 Sep 1764
- Benjamin Sacket b. 27 Jan 1766
- Aaron Sacket b. 14 Jan 1767
- Lieutenant Elijah Sacket+ b. 31 Jan 1768, d. 7 Apr 1813
- Dorothy Sacket b. 29 Jul 1770
- Thankful Sacket b. 13 Feb 1772
- Isaac Sacket+ b. 25 Oct 1773, d. c 1854
- Calvin Sacket b. 21 Oct 1776
|Sackett line||4th great-grandson of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|See also||The Sacketts of America, 174 |
Thurmon King's Database, 1271
|Appears in||Sacketts in the Military|
|Charts||Line 3a (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America.
- Website National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (http://dar.org/), date and place.
- "Massachusetts, Town and Vital records, 1620–1988", digital image, Ancestry.com, Sheffield, "Sacket, Benjamin, son of Benjamin & wife Thankfull, born 21 Dec 1731."
- Website Baptisms performed in the Church of Christ, Westfield, Massachusetts, 1679–1836 (NewEnglandAncestors.org), "1732 Sacket, Benjamin s. Benjamin & Thankfull, June 25."
- Website National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (http://dar.org/), "Sackett, Benjamin
Service: New York
Birth: 12-21-1731, Sheffield, Hampshire Co, Massachusetts
Death: (Post) 1790, New Lebanon, Columbia Co, New York
Service Source: Roberts, NY in the Rev, pp 104, 106
Service Description: Col Killian Van Rensselaer, Albany Co Militia
Residence: Albany Co, New York
Spouse: Dorothy Buell."
|Last Edited||29 October 2019|