|Father||John Lawrence (1695-1765)|
|Mother||Patience Sackett (1700-1772)|
The inscription on Anna's gravestone reads
Inscribed to perpetuate the remembrance of Anna Sackett, wife of William Sackett, who died the 11th April Anna Domini 1798; aged 66 years, 4 months & 21 days.
"She was her husband's fond companion, her children's tender & careful parent, & the friend & support to the needy. Reader! Art though prepared to follow."
Children of Anna Lawrence and William Sackett
|Sackett line||4th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder of St Peter in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 3a (American) (#1)|
Line 3a (American) (#2)
William Sackett & Anne Lawrence relationship chart
Notes & Citations
- Date of birth based on age at death.
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "141. Anne Lawrence, 1731–1798; m. (122) William Sackett."
- Website Find A Grave (http://www.findagrave.com).
- Register of Deaths, Presbyterian Church, Newtown (now Elmhurst), Queens County, Long Island, N.Y., "1798, Apr. --. Anna Sackett, wife of William Sackett."
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, "122. William Sackett, b. Dec. 29, 1727, d. Apr. 28, 1802; m. (141) Anne Lawrence."
|Last Edited||7 March 2020|