|Father||Richard Sackett (1717-1789)|
|Mother||Hannah Tritton (c 1720-1773)|
Children of Susanna Sackett and Peter Cramp
- Sarah Cramp+ b. 16 Sep 1771, d. 7 Jul 1846
- ___ Cramp b. say 1772
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "2 February 1747/48 Susanna d. Richard & Hannah Sackette."
- Thanet Obituary, monumental inscription, St Peter's Church, Thanet, Kent, stone tomb, iron railed, "Richard Sackett Esq. of Northdown, 23 August 1789, aged 73; Hannah, ux, 4 July 1773, aged 53; Susanna, their daughter, 2 April 1773, aged 25; Sutton, the only son, 19 October 1776, aged 30."
- Marriage Licence Allegations, Faculty Office (Society of Genealogists), "23 January 1769 Peter Cramp, bachelor, 24+, of St Ann Blackfryers, London, & Susanna Sackett, spinster, 22+, of St John's, Thanet, at St Ann Blackfryers, London."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "14 June 1769 Peter Cramp, St Peter in Thanet, yeoman, bachelor & Susan Sackett, same parish, spinster. At St Peter in Thanet. Martin Cramp, schoolmaster, bondsman."
- Marriages Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "14 June 1769 Peter Cramp bachelor, of this parish, & Susanna Sackett spinster, of this parish. Licence. Witnesses: Martin Cramp, Mary Cramp."
- Marriages Register, St Andrew by the Wardrobe, City of London (image on Ancestry.co.uk), "Peter Cramp of the parish of St Anns Blackfryers London, batchelor, and Susanna Sackett of the parish of St Johns in the Isle of Thanet in the County of Kent, spinster, were married in this church by licence this twenty third day of January 1769 by me W R?omaine, Rector. Both signed. Witnesses: Thomas Cramp, Joseph Knight."
|Sackett line||6th great-granddaughter of William Sackett|
|Last Edited||8 March 2010|