|Father||John Sackett of New Haven (say 1623-1684)|
|Mother||Agnes Tinkham (c 1630-1707)|
Children of Sarah Sackett and Samuel Alling
- Nathan Alling b. 8 Mar 1695/96, d. 24 Oct 1774
- John Alling b. 20 Jan 1697/98
- Lydia Alling b. 23 Jan 1699/0, d. 13 Oct 1783
- Sarah Alling+ b. 25 Apr 1702, d. 3 Aug 1787
- Samuel Alling b. 18 Aug 1704, d. between 1704 & 1720
- Mary Alling+ b. 6 Feb 1706/7, d. 18 Feb 1788
- Hannah Alling b. 20 Oct 1709, d. 4 Jan 1793
- Ebenezer Alling b. 20 Nov 1712, d. 1744
|Charts||Line 4 (American)|
Notes & Citations
- Charles Weygant, The Sacketts of America, not recorded.
- Vital Records, New Haven, Connecticut, p22, "Sarah daughter of John Sackett Decemb 26th, 65."
- Barbour Collection of Connecticut Vital Records, "Sackett, Sarah, d. John, b. Dec. 26, 65. New Haven Vital Records, 1:33."
- Neither Savage nor Weygant records this daughter of John Sackett. Sarah is assigned to this parent as there is no other known John Sackett in New Haven at this time.
- Clarence Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, (Carolyn Fonken), Torrey records this marriage but does not give a date. The date of 1695 is assumed based on the birth date of Nathan, the first known child born March 1695/96.
|Sackett line||Daughter of John Sackett of New Haven|
|Last Edited||16 August 2016|