|Father||Peter Sackett (1666-1741)|
|Mother||Anna Kennett (c 1671-)|
Mary was named as a beneficiary in her father's will made in St John in ThanetG on 24 April 1739. She was to receive £100 one year after the death of her mother.4
Mary was named as a beneficiary in her brother John's will made in St John in ThanetG on 10 February 1764.5 Mary was a widow by the date of her brother's will. She appears not to have received a direct bequest in the will but her sons, John and Thomas, were left a property in Margate.
Children of Mary Sackett and Thomas Baker
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, St John the Baptist, Thanet, Kent, "2 August 1695 Mary d. Peter & Ann Sackett."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "5 November 1728 Thomas Baker, bachelor & Mary Sackett, spinster, both of St John in Thanet. At St John in Thanet, St Alphege or St Mary Magdalen Canterbury."
- Marriages Register, St Alphege, Canterbury, Kent (Parish Register and Bishops' Transcript), "5 November 1728 Thomas Baker & Mary Sackette (Lic)."
- Will of Peter Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 24 April 1739, proved at Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 13 June 1741 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-91-29).
- Will of John Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 10 February 1764, proved at Archdeaconry Court of Canterbury, 4 October 1766 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 17-97-370).
|Sackett line||5th great-granddaughter of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
|Last Edited||21 Oct 2019|