|Father||Robert Sackett (c 1550-1622)|
|Mother||Faith Norwood (c 1550-1591)|
Robert was named as a beneficiary in his father's will made at St John in ThanetG in October 1622.5 He was to receive £5 as were his children Faith, Henry and Edward when they reached 21. Robert's eldest son Thomas, who was already of age, received £10 from his grandfather.
Children of Robert Sackett and Mary (___) Gibbes
|Sackett line||2nd great-grandson of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Assumed date of birth based on his being named before other brothers in his father's will.
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "8 February 1597/98 Robert Sackett of Minster in Thanet, yeoman & Mary Gibbs of Ash, widow."
- Marriages Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "23/24 February 1597/98 Robert Sacket & Mary Gibbes."
- Burials Register, St Nicholas, Ash next Sandwich, Kent, digital image, Findmypast, "29 Jul 1622 Mary Sacket wife of Robert."
- Will of Robert Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 2x October 1622, proved at Consistory Court of Canterbury, xx January 1623 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 32-45-303).
|Last Edited||1 May 2019|