|Father||Robert Sackett (c 1574-after 1622)|
|Mother||Mary (___) Gibbes (c 1575-1622)|
Thomas was named as a beneficiary in his grandfather Robert Sackett's will made at St John in ThanetG in October 1622. He was left a sum of £10.6
Children of Thomas Sackett and Barbara Wood
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- Baptisms Register, Minster in Thanet, Kent (Transcript U3/143/1/1 - Debretts), "27 April 1600 Thomas s. Robert Sacket."
- Burials Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts; Society of Genealogists), "27 April 1635 Thomas Sackett."
- Marriages Register, St Peter the Apostle, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts, Society of Genealogists), "7 October 1624 Thomas Sackett & Barbara Wood (both of Mouncton; m. at St Peter's by dimission)."
- Marriage Licences, Canterbury, Kent, "8 Jul 1637 John Pett of St Lawrence in Thanet, husbandman, bachelor, about 28 & Barbara Sackett, same parish, widow of Thomas Sackett late deceased. At same. Jacobus Percy of St John’s Hospital Canterbury, tailor & Henry Cockes of Sturry, husbandman, bondsmen."
- Marriages Register, St Lawrence the Martyr, Thanet, Kent (Tyler transcripts; Society of Genealogists), "17 July 1637 John Pett & Barbara Sackett (wid.) (Lic)."
- Will of Robert Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 2x October 1622, proved in the Consistory Court of Canterbury, xx January 1623 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 32-45-303).
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of William Sackett|
|Last Edited||10 May 2019|