|Father||Robert Sackett (c 1574-after 1622)|
|Mother||Mary (___) Gibbes (c 1575-1622)|
Henry was named as a beneficiary in his grandfather Robert Sackett's will made at St John in ThanetG in October 1622.6 He was to receive £5 at age 21.
Children of Henry Sackett and Susan Pettit
- stillborn child (?) d. Apr 1633
- Susanna Sackett+ b. 1635, d. Jan 1657/58
|Sackett line||3rd great-grandson of William Sackett of St John in Thanet|
|Charts||Line 2 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- A birth record for Henry Sackett has not been found, the only reference to him being that in his grandfather Robert's will of 1622. He was born probably after Faith (bp 1610), based on the order in the will.
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "15 February 1645/46 Henry Sacket."
- Marriages Register, Ringwould, Kent (Mrs Nichol's Index), "26 January 1631/32 Henry Sackett & Susan Pettit."
- Burials Register, St John the Baptist, Margate, Kent (Parish Registers 1570-1650 (U3/140/1/1) (Debrett's); Tyler transcripts; IGI), "8 June 1668 Susan Sackett wid."
- "Kent Wills & Probate Indexes 1328–1890", database, Findmypast, Susanna Sackett, widow of St John in Thanet, Kent, Canterbury Archdeaconry Court, 1669, inventory, PRC/11/42/112.
- Will of Robert Sackett of St John in Thanet, Kent, 2x October 1622, proved at Consistory Court of Canterbury, xx January 1623 (Kent Archives Office, PRC 32-45-303).
|Last Edited||7 July 2019|