Frances Sarah Sackett
|Father||Richard Sackett (1844-1885)|
In 1871 Frances was living at 7 Leopold Street, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents Richard and Sarah, and was recorded in the census as Francis S Sackett, aged two and born in Ramsgate.5
In 1881 she was living at 12 Leopold Street, RamsgateG, in the household of her parents Richard and Sarah, and was recorded as Frances S Sackett, aged 12 and born in Ramsgate.6
In 1891 she was living at 7 Turner Street, RamsgateG, in the household of her mother Sarah and stepfather James Hunter, and was recorded as Frances Sarah Sackett, unmarried, aged 23 and born in Ramsgate. Living with her was her four-month-old daughter Albina.7
In 1911 she was living at 6 Belmont Street, RamsgateG, in the household of her stepfather James Hunter, 70, a road sweeper, and was recorded as Frances Sackett, single, aged 42. Living with her were her children, Albina, 20, Amy, 18, and William, aged eight, and her grandson Maurice Sackett, aged eight months, the son presumably of Albina or Amy.8
Children of Frances Sarah Sackett
|Sackett line||8th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
|Charts||Line 3 (English)|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Jun qtr 1868. Sackett, Frances Sarah. Mother: Bristow. Thanet. 2a:797."
- Baptisms Register, St George, Ramsgate (Transcript), "13 September 1868 Frances Sarah d. Richard & Sarah Sackett, Leopold Street, boatman."
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, 1837 to date (National Archives), "Dec qtr 1923. Sackett, Frances S, 56. Thanet."
- 1871 Census for England & Wales, RG10/995/f96&96v
7 Leopold St., Ramsgate, Kent
Richard Sackett, head, married, 24, boatman on S[?], b. Ramsgate
Sarah Sackett, wife, 23, b. Minster, Kent
Walter Sackett, son, 5, scholar, b. Ramsgate
Francis [sic] S Sackett, dau, 2, b. Ramsgate
Edward A Sackett, son, 5 months, b. Ramsgate.
- 1881 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, FHL 1341235, PRO RG11/0988/102/35
12 Leopold St, Ramsgate, Kent
Richard SACKETT, head, married, 36, b. Ramsgate, Kent, boatman
Sarah SACKETT, wife, 36, b. Minster, Kent
Walter R. SACKETT, son, unmarried, 16, b. Ramsgate
Frances S. SACKETT, dau, 12, b. Ramsgate
Edward A. SACKETT, son, 10, b. Ramsgate
Amy A. SACKETT, dau, 5, b. Ramsgate
Margaret U. SACKETT, dau, 2, b. Ramsgate.
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/731/f15
7 Turner St, Ramsgate, Kent
James Hunter, head, married, 54, general lab, b. Ramsgate
Sarah Hunter, wife, 45, b. Minster
Frances Sarah Sackett, dau, unm, 23, b. Ramsgate
Edward A Sackett, son, unm, 20, general lab, b. Ramsgate
Amy A Sackett, dau, 15, b. Ramsgate
Margaret M Sackett, dau, 12, b. Ramsgate
Albina F Sackett, gdau, 4 months, b. Ramsgate.
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 6 Belmont St, Ramsgate, Kent
James Richard Hunter, head, 70, widower, road sweeper, Ramsgate Corporation, b. Ramsgate
Frances Sackett, stepdau, 42, single, housekeeper, at home, b. Ramsgate
Albina Sackett, step grandchild, 20, single, barmaid, b. Ramsgate
Amy Sackett, step grandchild, 18, shop assistant, confectioners, b. Ramsgate
William Sackett, step grandchild, 8, b. Ramsgate
Maurice Briquet Sackett, step great-grandchild, 8 months, b. Ramsgate.
|Last Edited||16 November 2016|