Amy Jenkins Sackett
|Mother||Frances Sarah Sackett (1868-1923)|
In 1911 she was living at 6 Belmont Street, RamsgateG, and was recorded as Amy Sackett, an assistant in a confectionary shop, single, aged 18. She was living with her mother Frances in the household of her step-grandfather James Hunter. Maurice Sackett, aged eight months, also in the household, may have been the son of Amy or of her sister Albina.5
Children of Amy Jenkins Sackett and Paul Faust
- Marguerite D Faust b. 1914
- Paulette A Faust b. 1919
|Sackett line||9th great-granddaughter of Thomas Sackett the elder|
Notes & Citations
- GRO Indexes to Births, 1837 to date, "Dec qtr 1892. Sackett, Amy Jenkins. [Mother not named: assume registered in mother's surname.] Thanet. 2a:884."
- Baptisms Register, St Paul, Ramsgate, "4 January 1893 Amy Jenkins d. Frances Sarah Sackett, 6 Belmont Street."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1915. Sackett, Amy J. Spouse: Faust. Holborn. 1b:1697."
- GRO Indexes to Marriages, 1837 to date (FreeBMD), "Jun qtr 1915. Faust, Paul. Spouse: Sackett. Holborn. 1b:1697."
- 1911 England census, digital image from National Archives microfilm, Ancestry.com, 6 Belmont St, Ramsgate, Kent
James Richard Hunter, head, 70, widower, road sweeper, Ramsgate Corporation, b. Ramsgate
Frances Sackett, stepdau, 42, single, housekeeper, at home, b. Ramsgate
Albina Sackett, step grandchild, 20, single, barmaid, b. Ramsgate
Amy Sackett, step grandchild, 18, shop assistant, confectioners, b. Ramsgate
William Sackett, step grandchild, 8, b. Ramsgate
Maurice Briquet Sackett, step great-grandchild, 8 months, b. Ramsgate.
|Last Edited||14 November 2016|